Latest 5STAR episodes (UK)

freakybuffy

Not really feeling the whole Theo Ryder and chloe love triangle that looks to be developing. Any thoughts? 

Really struggling to warm to Theo for obvious reasons but him basically kidnapping Ryder just to take him to the club was a major step to far imo. No wonder Ryder reacts the way he does around him

• Like 1

I think it's entertaining watching Ryder try to cope with Theo. Problem is that Theo and Chloe are probably more compatible than Ryder and Ryder could be entering the dreaded friend zone. Theo is a bit of a lanky waste of space really, the bay hasn't had time to work its magic on him yet. I'm sure in time he'll mature and become likeable and not just rely on his boyish charm and smile.

OK, who's Tani's secrets admirer, my money is on either Ru or Maz. lol

5 hours ago, 630si said:

Not really feeling the whole Theo Ryder and chloe love triangle that looks to be developing. Any thoughts? 

Really struggling to warm to Theo for obvious reasons but him basically kidnapping Ryder just to take him to the club was a major step to far imo. No wonder Ryder reacts the way he does around him

Edited by Psychic Wombat
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, Psychic Wombat said:

I think it's entertaining watching Ryder try to cope with Theo. Problem is that Theo and Chloe are probably more compatible than Ryder and Ryder could be entering the dreaded friend zone. Theo is a bit of a lanky waste of space really, the bay hasn't had time to work its magic on him yet. I'm sure in time he'll mature and become likeable and not just rely on his boyish charm and smile.

OK, who's Tani's secrets admirer, my money is on either Ru or Maz. lol

Looooooooool got images of Maz with her shades on and head scarf running round planting roses now ?

Edited by 630si

Omg Chloe is completely unbearable . How can she not see that Ryder is upset about being kidnapped, Theo is all over her like a rash and that this while birthday club night was a completely naff idea. Not even starting on the fact that it's an excuse for Theo to spend more time with Chloe. I really can't stick her! 

• Like 1

I definitely think Cash killed his dad or knows who did after Jasmine mentioned how prefect he is to Irene if that’s not foreshadowing for a twist nothing is 

How boring are Mac and Logan half of me want them to run away 

Marthas gone missing before her event sigh that’s a eye rolling moment