Latest 5STAR episodes (UK)

freakybuffy

• 4 months later...

The old John is back with his infuriating personality in the latest 5star episode. I understand he is jealous that Max and Arry have this connection over the seige, but he just behaves in such a rude way that he's impossible to like or sympathise with. Being jealous is a complete my normal feeling but the way he rudely came home as the Paratas were home in his lounge and spoke to Marilyn about them with them there is just awful and it gets shrugged off by many as "oh that's just John". I really hope this all doesn't come between max and John but it feels like he hasn't been there for Max since the seige in a way that se needs him.

Saw tonights 5star episode. I'm not really a Bella fan but .... I'm slowly warming up mainly due to her more calmer scenes with her counsellor. Loving these strolls they're going on and talking about Bella's dad etc. Reminded me that there is a back story to Bella that is really really sad. And she's like she is because of this. Something I have forgotten lately while getting really annoyed at her constant and irritating rants and telling. 

Also, my heart's breaking for Marilyn that little bit each day :(

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Helena said:

I saw tonight's 5star episode I didn't like that man leah was with at all he is so controlling I really enjoyed the rest of the episode

Same! He's a strange bloke isn't he.... However it's all very exciting! Who is he? How has he got this control over Leah?! What has he got on her? So many unanswered questions at this point. I was also sad to see that Willow and Alex seem to have broke things off. It's a shame Alex cannot stay in the bay.

I'm wondering if he's a husband or ex husband  of one of the women fans of the blog? And he blames her for marriage breakdown or something. He could've got her number via one of there phones. I guess we will find out soon because that doesn't explain why he wants her to marry him now lol

I think my previous guess may be correct as we saw in Fridays 5star episode. Very dark for Leah at the moment but glad she got away....

Very similar to her first appearance on the show, running through the woods in a wedding dress ... I felt a bit dejavu or very weird when she got away haha. 

She was found very quickly by Justin which was both extremely lucky (haha) and thankful. I feel like this story is going to be a long one going forward about Leah's mental health rather than the psycho himself. Her distance with everyone when she got back in the bay was really really strange. Let's see where this goes. 

Is that it for Alex now? Has she left for Queensland? No shot of her driving off or anything? That seemed very abrupt. Or did I blink and miss something?