Latest 5STAR episodes (UK)

freakybuffy

So Colby thinks Martha’s letter is a hoax, quite honestly I think that would have been the better story, if Alf had kept this secret all these years and then Roo turned around & said that she’d sent it to try to break up he & Ailsa, which would have been her style back then. When Alf didn’t mention it, Roo never gave it another thought, but he’d held the secret for 30 years thinking it was true.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

I really hope the fostering is here to stay, there’s so much drama in a new foster kid arriving, especially with other kids in the household. Straight away with Raffy & Ty I was having flashbacks to Tiegan & Shannon/Sally - I think she was crisis care too originally.

Edited by c120701
  • Like 1

• 2 months later...
1 hour ago, c120701 said:

Roo is off again? She’s only just come back! Is Georgie Parker doing a lot of other work?

8 minutes ago, j.laur5 said:

The actress has health problems!

More specifically she had a hip replacement in February, which accounts for this particular on-screen break. She had nine weeks sick leave (though it likely won't equate to nine weeks on-screen).

20 hours ago, Dan F said:

More specifically she had a hip replacement in February, which accounts for this particular on-screen break. She had nine weeks sick leave (though it likely won't equate to nine weeks on-screen).

Thanks for that, bless her! I just read some of the interviews she gave on it, it must have been really hard for her to film the scenes in the sinkhole set with all the bending etc...

• 5 weeks later...

A few thoughts having watched yesterday's 5* episode: I felt Coco was let off the hook way too likely and I'm not sure why Ryder and Raffy still want to be friends with her, although I liked Raffy being the better person again and refusing to side with her against Ryder like he did against her.Tori really did make a meal of telling Robbo her request, although she got there in the end!

• 2 weeks later...