Latest 5STAR episodes (UK)

freakybuffy

On 27/08/2022 at 19:10, pembie said:

That whole episode made it so obvious that Theo would be the new lead singer shame I thought Keith was pretty awesome I would have hired him I’m confused though with auditions I have tried in the past have always said what type of thing they were looking for so the band advertised Wong that girl wasn’t too bad either Theo was just meh haha Ziggy was very silly though auditions are hard to get past so the chances for Theo in the real world would be slim

Is Theo going to write all the songs now then a lot of peasure to put on him 

I thought the finale was blah but the season opener was pretty epic ???

• 1 month later...

Tane’s of the opinion that New York or even New York City only consists of Manhattan if he thinks there’s no work for a lifeguard. If they lived on Staten Island there are beaches and Bella could get the ferry into Manhattan or they could live in Brooklyn and find a halfway point to Manhattan & Coney Island.

• 4 weeks later...

Catching this now because I'm going to be away next week and gosh, that was dramatic. Well, some of it, and oddly the comedy and drama did sit well next to each other. I'm kind of glad we didn't actually see the attack on Xander and Jamie, since it sounds pretty brutal (and possibly unnecessary, since they'd probably have given the drugs up without a beating). Even though he only made one brief appearance prior to today, it was still a bit of a lurch that Jamie died.

Well, I think Cash and Eden both managed to hurt each other's feelings there.I was glad that Cash calmed down quickly after Eden's joke was exposed (and also glad we got a proper explanation for her wearing the ring, which basically amounted to "drunken silliness").But yeah, it probably wasn't a good idea to be quite that panicked about the idea of her carrying on wearing it...

Even though he was a 'blink and miss it' character, I was gutted he was killed in such a way? Im hoping there is a meaty story attached and he wasnt just plonked for drama's sake. 

I was also pleased that Cash and Eden didnt fight about the joke... However I think his sensitivity about it being more about it being Jasmine's ring than a just a  ring on her finger. 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
13 hours ago, c120701 said:

Leah’s gone off to see her Mother-in-Law? Is that the most obscure mention of Stella Patterson? Assume she’s moved from Yabbie Creek or wherever she lived locally when she used to look after VJ.

That came out of now where didnt it. I didnt believe what I heard ? had to go back and check 

8 hours ago, 630si said:

That came out of now where didnt it. I didnt believe what I heard ? had to go back and check 

Me too, I thought Justin was referring to Leah’s Mum as his Mother-in-Law, the second reference to Leah was even stranger as he didn’t refer to her by name.

2 hours ago, c120701 said:

Me too, I thought Justin was referring to Leah’s Mum as his Mother-in-Law, the second reference to Leah was even stranger as he didn’t refer to her by name.

I didn’t know who they were talking about haha and I remember Vinne

• 3 weeks later...

I know Irene has known Roo for 13 years now, but I genuinely didn’t believe her fear for Roo as there haven’t been many scenes building a friendship, it felt like another “Dan was like a son to me” moment.

Bree covering both the ED and ICU made the hospital really seem like a regional hospital, despite it being a huge tower block.