Latest 5STAR episodes (UK)

freakybuffy

5 hours ago, pembie said:

I definitely think Cash killed his dad or knows who did after Jasmine mentioned how prefect he is to Irene if that’s not foreshadowing for a twist nothing is 

How boring are Mac and Logan half of me want them to run away 

Marthas gone missing before her event sigh that’s a eye rolling moment 

Yes I thought the exact same thing!  I even turned to family and said "well that means he's not nice!" 

I like Mac and Logan as a pairing bug not sure we need to see them at it for s week solid!! 

Martha can stay missing for me. 

• Like 1

Well I’m not sure about that let’s gas everyone at a mental health event lol quite amusing in a dark kind of way won’t do anyone any good or be encouraging to talk about their depression

hey remember the time we tried to talk openly and nearly got gased and died yeah let’s try to forget that 

I think it’s Anne that’s the stalker which doesn’t make much sense because she meet Tane yesterday but she’s been leaving roses for weeks hmm I don’t know 

Haha I i know what you mean. They almost get away with it because Im not sure the intention was to gas the event, just an unfortunate position of an air vent in the gym leading upstairs. The target was tane who wasn't at the mental health event. I agree I think it's the friend too. Perhaps she had an unhealthy obsession to flick, jealousy or over protection or something and flick has been telling her he's bad news? 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
5 hours ago, c120701 said:

Is Lifeline a suicide prevention helpline? Roo’s reaction to Ryder admitting he’d called them seemed quite calm, I’d have thought she’d have been more concerned.

It's much like the Samaritans, in that whilst help with being suicidal is probably what they're most known for, they're also there to talk to for anyone who's having less critical issues.

https://www.lifeline.org.au/get-help/i-m-having-a-difficult-time/

Being a "teacher" and all (ahem), I'm guessing Roo is aware of the scope of their service.

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...