Latest 5STAR episodes (UK)

freakybuffy

That whole episode made it so obvious that Theo would be the new lead singer shame I thought Keith was pretty awesome I would have hired him I’m confused though with auditions I have tried in the past have always said what type of thing they were looking for so the band advertised Wong that girl wasn’t too bad either Theo was just meh haha Ziggy was very silly though auditions are hard to get past so the chances for Theo in the real world would be slim

Is Theo going to write all the songs now then a lot of peasure to put on him 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

• 3 weeks later...

Quick update on how the Queen's funeral will affect British transmissions.

Main issue is Episode 7856 will only be shown once, on 5* at 18:30 TONIGHT (Friday.)

7855 - Thu: 18:30 5*, Fri: 13:45 C5, 18:00 C5

7856 - Fri: 18:30 5* ONE SHOWING ONLY - NO C5 BROADCAST OR 5* REPEAT!

7857 - Mon 18:30 5*, Tue: 13:45 C5 & 18:00 5*

• 3 weeks later...

I liked John & Dean’s little interaction about Jai, it was definitely foreshadowing something but it was a good little character scene.

Irene & Leah sorting out Rose & Xander was lovely, real old school Summer Bay. I did get my hopes up though when Leah was talking to Justin about the people coming and going from the bay and welcoming people in that she was going to suggest fostering, but no she wanted to invite the band for dinner.

• 3 months later...

Did I miss something about why Alf had it in for Cash so much early in the episode? I know Cash is annoying but it's unlike Alf to bawl him out like that when he's just doing his job. I was holding out for a "flamin' cops!" but alas.

Rolled my eyes a bit at Roo's, "Are you trying to make up for what you did in the past?" as if it hadn't been glaringly obvious from the first 20 minutes of the episode that this was Marilyn's reason for helping out at the food bank. My initial reaction was to think Maz is concentrating her efforts in the wrong place - but actually, maybe she isn't? Maybe if Heather is getting the help she needs from medical professionals then Maz's efforts are better spent helping others; the way Heather is right now I'm not particularly convinced that Maz is going to be a positive presence in her life, although I still think/hope that further down the line we might see them reconcile.

Meanwhile, at Band Camp... I was pretty much on Team Theo over Kirby meeting with Bob; it wasn't that he was forbidding it, just wanted her to be honest about it. Guessing the next stage is Bob being annoyed at getting cancelled on and then rocking up in Summer Bay. Joy.

I’m going to say for how good it sounded in the Australian thread when it was airing there I don’t think the Bree and Jacob is very good for a abuse story I don’t think it carries much threat or it doesn’t feel that scary We needed to see a slow build too it and build it around their relationship and then realise something isn’t right and at least see Jacob hit Bree I do like Remi though he seems too cool too be in Lyric 

• 2 weeks later...

I’m sorry but this Bree story is stupid to have a story about abuse I think you should have the abuser around otherwise what is the point Having Bree dress up that fancy to go see the band or for Remi even I think she would be very scared or untrusting of people part of abuse surely is to make the person feel worthless and lose confidence and there at end do Remi and Bree sleep together if so she should be scared of the slightest touch I’m sorry I just think it’s very silly 

They should have had Jacob just pretend to leave while really still being around spying on Bree 

I just find her a big flirt and annoying haha

Edited by pembie

• 1 month later...
3 hours ago, c120701 said:

Dean & Ziggy at the birthing class was just another story which seemed to be played in a very Neighbours or classic Home and Away way, even the score.

Classic Neighbours too you mean as final years of Neighbours never did comedy. 

On 01/03/2023 at 23:03, j.laur5 said:

Classic Neighbours too you mean as final years of Neighbours never did comedy. 

They did, just not as slapstick as it might once have been.

Eden’s brakes weren’t working so to avoid hitting the vehicle in front, rather than steering left into the empty field she steered right into oncoming traffic. Makes sense.

• Like 1

Dramatic episode the way their car flew through the air though Justin and Leah should be dead and Feilcity and Eden should have burned to death from hitting that pertrol tank It was abit silly that everyone stood back and let Tane run into the fire But that’s why I watch it for over the topness like this Episode before was quite good clever writing with all the foreshadowing lines