Latest 5STAR episodes (UK)

freakybuffy

7 hours ago, 630si said:

Very similar to her first appearance on the show, running through the woods in a wedding dress ...

I know someone has been talking recently about how Leah arrived in the bay wearing her wedding dress, but that wasn't actually the case ? She had run away from her wedding of course, but she did at least change her clothes before we saw her ?

7 hours ago, 630si said:

Is that it for Alex now? Has she left for Queensland? No shot of her driving off or anything? That seemed very abrupt. Or did I blink and miss something?

There's more to come ?

• Like 1

16 hours ago, 630si said:

Ahhhh am I imagining Sally in the woods in a wedding dress perhaps? Memory getting blurry.

That'll be it!

bNSC0H.jpg

There was also a dream sequence with Irene running through the bush in her wedding dress (her premonition of Ken dying) if you want to go back a few more years ?

• Like 2

• 5 months later...

I'll probably post a longer review in UK Discussion tomorrow but a few thoughts in here. The way Alf pulled Justin out, he'd surely have burned his hand, but maybe he gave himself treatment quickly. Nice to see that finally there's someone who objects to Colby swanning around with gang tattoos on display.Shame Colby was back to his usual smug self by the end of the episode.

I thought the same about Alf fetching Justin, he surely would come into contact with the acid in that way??

Colby is really getting to me with this storyline, he seems a little too focused on saving his own skin he treats everyone else poorly! And that includes Bella imo. I struggle with Angelo and his lack of likeability though as he is dodgy himself and has returned back in the force and is being a complete Prat.  I wonder if that's why he's giving Colby a hard time, as he's been mixed up with riverboys before and perhaps sees himself in colby? I'm probably reading too much into things

• 11 months later...

Watched the latest 5* episode because going to be away next week. Chloe was pretty obnoxious for most of it, and I really do wonder what Ryder sees in her at times.That wasn't really the best olive branch Bella could extend though.Was Dean deaf to not notice Mackenzie and Emmett discussing hiding something from Bella about two paces away from him?Nice to have Mackenzie back in the flat as well.

Alf didn't turn up until the end, so hard to tell which way this is going.

• 2 months later...

So Jasmine was drunk ok so maybe not go for sex I don’t know maybe if she’s into it  my point is it was bit drastic for cash to call the whole evening off like a old granny 

They could have still had a laugh you can still have fun without sex I mean Mac and Logan that’s all they are doing and I find that super boring 

Dean maybe he should have a table on wheels then his sandwiches wouldn’t end up on the floor or have things at easy reach then he might not feel as fustrated 

Edited by pembie