Latest 5STAR episodes (UK)

freakybuffy

Nice use of the Summer Bay House set today, not only seeing upstairs but a scene shot from inside the pantry, I can’t remember the last time we had that.

They also seemed to confirm that Alf has the attic room as there was a sound of him coming down some stairs to Roo on the first floor landing.

Edited by c120701

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I assume from Martha’s comments about the Blaxland that Alf must have owned the boat at some point prior to Snapper McCracken, so then he was buying it back off Don.

I presume she also missed the big landscape painting of it in the hall at Summer Bay House.

Edited by c120701
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I was confused as hell with Ben’s big news that there’s a storage area in the Pier flat that was blocked up when the fireplace was put in as the floorplans he showed suggested there’s a room to the left of Colby’s room with an access door before the front door, but there was no sign of a blocked off room behind the fireplace.

Not to mention that the flat clearly overhangs the Diner at the front.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
45 minutes ago, voyager50 said:

Why do pregnancies in Summer Bay bare no resemblance to real ones - they usually only last 6 months max?! 

Tori recently said she is two months gone but they have already given her a bit of a bump - she wouldn't be showing at all yet!

They haven't given her a bump, its a real pregnancy and the actress is further gone in real life than Tori is. Around a month or so ahead I believe. 

22 hours ago, Shortiepam1987 said:

They haven't given her a bump, its a real pregnancy and the actress is further gone in real life than Tori is. Around a month or so ahead I believe. 

I had no idea!  Thanks for the info

As I am usually week or so behind on watching episodes  so I never look at what's coming up on the show or cast news as I don't want spoilers - I always stop at the end of the episode before they show what's coming up too.

I guess I am so used to 'short' pregnancies in H & A that I just assumed it was another one!

• 2 weeks later...

Caught up on today's 5Star episode and very unlikely I'll be online tomorrow evening so I'll post my thoughts on it here.

Brody was awful again.He just doesn't care how his decisions affect other people so long as he gets what he wants: It's reached the point where Simone actually has more morals than him, as she bothered to speak to the rest of the family.He did finally seem to realise that he can't just move Simone into Ziggy's side of the bed and expect everyone else to just suck it up.Getting a place of their own seems more reasonable and less confronting, although given how he and Ziggy struggled (I guess she took the cash from the honeymoon vouchers with her), I'm not sure they can afford it even if Simone is presumably on a fair wage.

Colby was actually well-intentioned in inviting Raffy and Ryder over, and despite Bella's initial reaction it seemed to go well.There remain a few more hints of Bella's isolation and Colby's denial though: There are things Bella can't be honest about which Colby just brushes aside with talk of a fresh start.So it seemed to be all set for Raffy and Ryder to spring Leah and Justin, but (as the trailers pretty much gave away) it's Roo who comes home unexpectedly!

• 1 month later...