2024 Season - UK Episode Discussion

I very much dislike Valerie's plying, I don't doubt Justin will notice at some point but Leah will whine because she thinks the sun shines out of Valerie's bum. Kirby was right to call it too. What you do with your own life and body is your business but don't turn someone else into a wreck just because you like being one.

I feel for Bree in the grief department, it can turn you completely inside out and upside down but equally understand Remi, think Kirby put it best about them both trying so hard they were tripping over each other with it; good intentions clumsily executed.

I wonder where Valerie gets her money to buy drugs, or even to live, from? She's definitely damaged goods. Will the bay work its magic and reform her? We'll have to see!

Can't abide the storyline between Mac and Mr Charisma, hope they get it over with soon. I do think Mali should have said his peace and left it at that, you can only do so much and now he's about to become homeless or live at Flicks I guess

Guess we now know why Theo and Valerie didn't hear Justin and Leah come back. 😉  They did get 'woken' up by them later though, did  Valerie sneak off to her  room once she was sure Justin and Leah were asleep?  Theo answered my question as to whether he had told Justin he had failed his assignment, he hadn't, but did when Justin asked.  Something else for Theo to get worried about and need more drugs to get him through.  Which brings me to Valerie, he's now paying her to get drugs, were those she had freebies and how long is she going to be staying at Justin and Leah's, is she going to be contributing towards her keep? Get a job? She was staying for free at the Stuart's, first kipping in a van, then the house. 

Handy his share of his pay for the gig at Salt came through just in time. 

Was  nice twist at the end of Leah & Justin's night out, I thinking they did just sleep together this time.   I wonder how Valerie will react to that news? 

Yep, both Bree and Remi made errors in not telling each other what was going on but as you said Red for good reasons.  It certainly would have made things very awkward having Jacob's parents at her dads funeral.  I'm guessing Bree's parents didn't know the full story, though Jacob's parents can't be blamed for their sons actions.   Kirby could see it from both sides so was able to understand where they were both coming from and why.  She, Kirby, spoke  a lot of sense, no way could Remi go charging round the bay looking for Bree not in his condition, she said she'll contact you when she's ready which she did. She does seem the wise one of the group a lot of the time. 

Good to see Irene retaking her role of a female Alf.  

Refreshing to see  a group of young, youngish folk hanging out which you don't see often.  I got the feeling Harper may be more into Tane, despite her protests she isn't, than he is, he genuinely seemed pleased she was hooking up with  someone on that dating app.   It can take a while for the penny to drop that you fancy someone but it has now for Dana and the lucky guy is Xander.   Maybe best not to say anything to Irene because as much as we love her she can drop huge hints to the unsuspecting recipient of said crush.  I think they'd make  a good couple now all we need is to see them make the necessary hook up maybe with this new idea Xander has for Salt, they get their heads together and who knows what could happen. 😚

Poor Derek he has the unfair disadvantage of not living in the bay never going to work because of that reason because to be truthful the summer bay girls are pretty easy You only got to look at what Mac wears around the house Harper will end up with boring Tane in the end

Dating apps for me at least take ages to work Plus I think got to chatat  first so at least you have something to talk about also don’t call it a date that kind of helps 

Dana should tell Xander that his talk of paintings has got her all hot and steamy 

Was half expecting Mac to be licking Doc's face after hopping up on him! And with her heart, should she be well... doing.... that?

Harper's date... Lord.

So Today's has about been Friendship, Fighting and... a third thing with a Phonetic sound in the same family!🤣

Mackenzie is definitely putting Mali and Tane in a difficult position now. Is she really expecting them to stay out of the house for however long Levi's in town for? Mali at least has Rose's to escape to but what's Tane going to do, sleep in the gym? Levi's lucky he didn't get a "Is that what we're calling it now?" from Mali when he claimed he was giving Mackenzie a check-up.I understand how Mali feels but his interjections have fallen on deaf ears until now, what did he think was going to happen?

Dana decides to keep her counsel where Irene's concerned about her crush but reckoned without Rose's detective skills.Rose suddenly appearing in front of her at the bar like that was a funny moment.She tried to avoid Xander but in the end couldn't help continuing to be a friend.

Guess there was no chance of Harper's date being the love of her life, huh? Shame because she did indeed look stunning, as she usually does. Derek was a bit of a tool. Tane could tell by the name that it was doomed. (No offence to any Dereks, it's just not a name you see in Australian soap operas that often!)

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, CaptainHulk said:

Was half expecting Mac to be licking Doc's face after hopping up on him! And with her heart, should she be well... doing.... that?

Harper's date... Lord.

So Today's has about been Friendship, Fighting and... a third thing with a Phonetic sound in the same family!🤣

Mac’s fine she hasn’t even got any scars haha

57 minutes ago, Red Ranger 1 said:

Mackenzie is definitely putting Mali and Tane in a difficult position now. Is she really expecting them to stay out of the house for however long Levi's in town for? Mali at least has Rose's to escape to but what's Tane going to do, sleep in the gym? Levi's lucky he didn't get a "Is that what we're calling it now?" from Mali when he claimed he was giving Mackenzie a check-up.I understand how Mali feels but his interjections have fallen on deaf ears until now, what did he think was going to happen?

Dana decides to keep her counsel where Irene's concerned about her crush but reckoned without Rose's detective skills.Rose suddenly appearing in front of her at the bar like that was a funny moment.She tried to avoid Xander but in the end couldn't help continuing to be a friend.

Guess there was no chance of Harper's date being the love of her life, huh? Shame because she did indeed look stunning, as she usually does. Derek was a bit of a tool. Tane could tell by the name that it was doomed. (No offence to any Dereks, it's just not a name you see in Australian soap operas that often!)

A Tool has an actual use. This Geezer was a right space case.

There was Derek Morris of Neighbours who basically chucked his weight around in 1988 at Lassiter's until Scott gave him what-for and he was basically run out of town but yeah, you never really hear that name in Aus soaps.