2024 Season - UK Episode Discussion

There does seem to be  a clash between Kirby and Valerie  over Theo, Kirby maybe because of their history and she does care for him and Valerie is an unknown to Kirby.  Valerie did give Theo some good advice by suggesting  he does that interview on his own and let's hope it does work out OK.   She was also good to Leah when she told her Justin wanted to get their wedding plans back on track, not that he was pushing at all, and just said she should follow her feelings and how she felt about it. 

Oh we heard Buddy!🐕  Do the makers of H&A have anything against inhabitants having pets because you never see any or hear of any of our regulars having any. 

Once Levi got over his shock at seeing Eden on his doorstep he was very welcoming, although he did ask Eden to lie for him because Imogen had asked him not to do so many  out of town hospital visits, luckily that problem didn't arise.  That could imply Imogen could be a bit clingy, we did see him getting a few calls from her, even before the affair started, asking him if he was going to be home that night.  She's no slouch herself seeing as she's an occupational  therapist but she does seem to have their lives planned out - dogs, kids.  Eden inviting them to visit got neatly averted by Levi by saying they'd have to see how their workload went.  It was a very nice place so they have to be doing well moneywise. 

It would be interesting  them rocking up in the bay together.  Just see Eden excitedly introducing her to Remi and Kirby then taking them to Salt when Mac was on shift. "Hi, this is my sister-in-law".   But, of course, they could bump into her anywhere. 

Did appear odd/evasive the way Remi shut his laptop down.  I'm guessing he has been allowed out in the garden so under not total  house arrest.   But getting out in the real world as opposed to possible hospital visits I would have thought be good for his mental health.  Sweet he remembered that is where he and Bree had their first date, guess he got up the stairs OK.    All was going well then she got that call - Belgium in two weeks time for training., I'm supposing it's been OK'd by ND.

Justin really doesn't learn, does he? He knows Leah's in a fairly fragile state but he just had to insist on going from 0 to 60, wanting to get all the wedding plans in place straightaway and shout it from the rooftops. It's a shame because Leah did seem happy, and everyone they told did seem happy for them, Irene's quiet word aside. Hopefully this wobble won't last long.

Definitely Mackenzie's turn to be the grouchy and unreasonable one among the Salt owners, with Felicity, who was as amiable as she gets, getting all Mackenzie's issues dumped on her and now apparently having to disappoint Xander.And she even took time out to act as an agony aunt to a mopey Cash! Eden was a bit premature in suggesting Levi and Imogen were trying for a family, but she's obviously an admirer of Imogen and I guess just accepted her word that she'll talk Levi round eventually.

I can understand Remi being concerned by Bree's u-turn. He went in a bit hard but then she was a bit defensive. Now that she's explained it I guess I understand her reasoning.

Shame Bree stayed really Not only because I don’t really like her But she is giving up on a chance Let’s be honest she’s never going to go visit her Mom She’s staying to keep a eye on Remi 

Xander all he does is organise events so Mac would be unfair to fire him Felcity is ok when she doesn’t really have a story haha

Mali is kind of a big wimp 

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, pembie said:

Shame Bree stayed really Not only because I don’t really like her But she is giving up on a chance Let’s be honest she’s never going to go visit her Mom She’s staying to keep a eye on Remi 

Xander all he does is organise events so Mac would be unfair to fire him Felcity is ok when she doesn’t really have a story haha

Mali is kind of a big wimp 

*does loud chicken impressions*

Yes, Less is more with Felicity.

We're in for Bree the Martyr kicking herself, aren't we?

55 minutes ago, CaptainHulk said:

*does loud chicken impressions*

Yes, Less is more with Felicity.

We're in for Bree the Martyr kicking herself, aren't we?

Do we really need two whiny doctors now 

Are you comparing Felcity to a chicken Oh yes well She does have annoying pecking into your brain until you feel like screaming 

• Haha 2

12 minutes ago, pembie said:

Do we really need two whiny doctors now 

Are you comparing Felcity to a chicken Oh yes well She does have annoying pecking into your brain until you feel like screaming 

No it was your Comment about Mali!

It felt like several characters towards the end of last week adopted the dog with a bone methodology.  Felicity wouldn't drop it when she overheard Mali talking to Mackenzie about him moving out and when he didn't spill the beans, she went round to Mackenzie's later on that day (I personally found that scene really funny, particularly how Mackenzie and Levi were reacting to her turning up and when she was there).

John was persistent enquiring about the donation and about Cash not revealing the identity of the person who gave them the money.

It seems as though Eden was also, given Levi was in the Bay but made no attempt to contact her (Part of me thinks Mali really has to work harder not to give anything away and act like all is OK).

Re Montana, like others, I found her irritating but I think there is a fairly serious side to highlighting the lengths people will go to gain social media followers.  There was one guy in the UK who was prosecuted for various incidents, including walking into somebody's house and walking up to somebody with their dog, asking to stroke the dog and running off with it.  I also, saw one video taken on a train in Belgium where a guy was sitting down, someone ran up to him and poured dog faeces over him.

Onto this week and (I didn't think I would say this) but certainly at the moment, I'm quite liking Eden.  I really enjoyed how she turned up to surprise Levi and enjoyed the scenes with him and his wife.  She seems like a really nice lady so it's a shame Levi is doing the dirty on her.  It's also a shame because when this comes out it's going to ruin his relationship with his sister just as she clearly wants to be close to him again.

Unfortunately, after defending her for quite some time on this show, I'm starting to go off Mackenzie.  I don't like the way she was with Felicity when Felicity was trying to get her to agree to Xander's idea re Salt.  It's fine if she doesn't like it or think it's viable but she was clearly letting her frustrations re Levi get to her.  Again, to reiterate the point, this affair is making her act in a not so nice way and I actually enjoyed her facial expression when Eden was talking about Levi and Imogen wanting kids when Mackenzie was serving her and Cash.

Part of me is hoping that if Justin and Leah do have a wedding something happens.  I dunno, maybe Vita Nova can gatecrash.

Justin does go at things like a bull at a gate, but it is his first marriage whereas it'll be Leah's fourth.   Leah does keep saying baby steps but he wants to take giant ones.  I wonder what he made of overhearing Leah talking to her therapist, I know he shouldn't have been listening but she did leave the door open - silly moo.  I hope he doesn't take it personally.  He did enjoy telling everyone he's finished his CS. 

Mac was happy enough  in the morning and telling Flick she'll be taking the afternoon off as she was 'feeling tired' and didn't want to overdo it but then she got that call.  But for all she knew it was a work thing, he is a top surgeon and may have been needed at the hospital but of course it could be due to Eden's visit and he's worried what she would have said and wanted to keep his distance.   It certainly didn't help her mood then finding out Eden had visited Levi and Imogen and the possible baby which really spiralled her into an even worse one, but to give her her due she hid her disappoint/anger well when speaking to Cash & Eden.  She did  nearly text him but deleted it. But then she took it out on Xander via Felicity.  It is the penalty you pay for being the other woman/man. She did get her answer to the question she put to Levi - he and Imogen are still having sex. 

Felicity was the grown up one there, trying to calm Mac down and reassuring Xander and being the shoulder for Cash to cry on.  I guess he wouldn't be  a stranger to doing  night shifts when he was a cop and it wouldn't have been shoot-outs, robberies every time but that job does sound brain numbingly boring, at least he gets to have  a walk around, I feel more sorry for that other guy just staring at the CCTV all night. Could Cash reapply to join the force? 

Did smile when Cash said to Eden breakfast is on me, whenever was it ever on Eden?

I can see where Bree is coming from, something like nearly losing the guy you love then losing your dad would put things into perspective and make you reprioritise things.  She was able to be there for both of them, but if she had taken up that position before she would have been half the world away and not be there for them.  Remi did put across very good reason why she shouldn't pass it up but it is her decision, she weighed the pros and cons and the pros for staying won. 

Remi seemed very chuffed when Justin asked if he and the rest of Lyrik would play at his and Leah's wedding.  It did, if it hadn't before, why it's only Kirby and Theo playing as Lyrik, when Bree isn't 'babysitting' Remi, Eden is on duty.  I  dare say some will complain about his recovery 'dragging on' which is more realistic but it makes a change for a recovery from  a serious op to be over in a few days like we normally see. 

2 hours ago, Slade said:

I also, saw one video taken on a train in Belgium where a guy was sitting down, someone ran up to him and poured dog faeces over him.

Rank! I'm sorry but if it was me, that person would end up on the tracks!

3 hours ago, CaptainHulk said:

Rank! I'm sorry but if it was me, that person would end up on the tracks!

You would be the main star of your own train based murder mystery  Do it on a windy night nobody will hear him scream

• Thanks 1