2024 Season - UK Episode Discussion

2 hours ago, CaptainHulk said:

That would drive a bloke like him INSANE... Yup, that'd defo work!

Shame though they won’t write that be some random dude that we don’t care about probably 

• Like 1

18 hours ago, CaptainHulk said:

Ooh, hope it wasn't too serious.

For the deer, fatal I'm sad to say but my father a broken foot and two fingers and a badly pulled shoulder. He was back on the bike 10 weeks later! He and I don't tend to see eye to eye on much but where the bike's concerned, he is probably the safest motorcyclist I know; only ever drove too big a bike once on a test drive so didn't buy it. When I was listening to way Remi talked to Bree about the bike, I could hear him. 

Edited by Foellfan

Where do you get the idea Stevie's a one hit wonder? she's an actress who has done several films, Eden and others have heard of her, it's just Cash she's passed by. I had to 🤣 when the  usually cool and laid back Eden curtsied to her and got all tongue-tied.  Stevie, though, was very condescending about the size of Cash's home "Is this it?".  She can't have grown up in  a normal home otherwise she wouldn't have said that.  She  did listen to Cash and decided to vacate the boat and move into this vey flash flat. She is not going to be an easy client to work with.   I said before she shouldn't have to hide away because  there is this crazy guy, are they sure it's a man?, who's stalking her.  Us ordinary folk shouldn't have to shut down our lives because there is someone out there who is fixated on us. 

Surfing can indeed be very dangerous even for an experienced surfer, rip tide, rogue wave, you get knocked out and if no-one has seen it, you can easily be seriously injured with life changing injuries or dead.  Kirkby had been there.

Loved how Alf gave that journo short shrift.👏  Dana absolutely forgot to engage brain before operating mouth, telling Irene and Marilyn the name Tane has given the baby.  The thought flashed through my mind did it bring back memories for Maz, although she didn't abandon Heather on a beach but left, her, so she thought, with a caring couple.  Then confiding in that creep, though she didn't know he was a journo, he was very clever about it,  until Xander filled her in. 

Mac was doing so well by resisting Levi then crumbled.  I thought Eden made an interesting comment about how Imogen had arranged something for her and Eden to do in the city so maybe she is someone who likes to be in control.  She didn't like Levi going  out of the city to operate or doing any consulting. Before any of you jump down my throat, he can easily have affairs in the city.   

20 hours ago, CaptainHulk said:

Glad he made out okay.

Nothing stops a determined Rider.

Have only ever been a passenger on My bro's Moped, which he totalled (I wasn't on it that time)

Yikes! Never good. Yes you're right if you're a true rider it's in the blood. (Admittedly for many reasons it kind of skipped me but I can appreciate bikes and the passion.)

H&Alover, I kind of meant rather that in today's acting industry it seems no matter how good you are as an actor/actress is your social presence seems to be what determines you by the fanbase, which in itself is both sad and scary, admittedly it's more younger ones that do it but it always comes across like social media is even more important than actual life and Stevie was giving me that vibe.

5 hours ago, Foellfan said:

Yikes! Never good. Yes you're right if you're a true rider it's in the blood. (Admittedly for many reasons it kind of skipped me but I can appreciate bikes and the passion.)

You didn’t fancy the sexy black leather jacket and bike bling skull chain necklace and studded spiky bracelet see got my imagination going now lol

I did agree with Kirby that Bree had a valid point regarding Remi wanting to get back into riding his motorbike again.  It's even more understandable when you think back to Bree seeing him in hospital when you factor in that she recently lost her father.  However, the way she gave him an ultimatum, threatening to break up with him came across as controlling.  I did like how Eden and Cash overheard them arguing and Cash said "Good luck with that" and I thought Eden did well to convince Remi initially.  But it looks like he was lying all along and had no intention of giving up his bike.

OK fine, Felicity says she doesn't want to get back with Tane but she still obviously is in love with him and as someone who is supposed to accept the marriage is over, failed to see why fostering on behalf of Tane was problematic.  Luckily Cash was able to talk some sense into her.

I found the interactions with Mackenzie and Xander amusing when in mid conversation Mackenzie kept focusing on Levi and Eden and wasn't concentrating on what he had to say given how important he deemed his role as  So, she did actually think Levi was telling her want she wanted to hear when he said he would leave Imogen, but she's changed her mind again and wants to continue the affair.

I wasn't sure what they could do with Cash after he quit the force but this stalker storyline looks like it could be quite good.  I also found Eden's reaction to meeting Stevie cringeworthy but amusing regardless.  It's shame what's happening with Levi and Mackenzie as I'm really enjoying the relationship with Eden and Levi.  I found she's been far more likeable as of late but this whole thing is going to end in tears and my concern is that I will probably go back to disliking Eden again.

Dana opens her big mouth again, this time to the reporter.  Had to laugh at her reaction after Xander told her who he was.  The only reason why he got so much dirt was because she thought she was on a date and went with the guy to Salt purely in an attempt to make Xander jealous.

On 25/04/2024 at 14:18, CaptainHulk said:

Anyone's else's flags go up about this Stevie character

Yes, I mean who is her stalker - do they even exist?

Regarding Brie and Remi and the motorbike medics may dislike them but a lot of organs they transplant are delivered by them 🙂

• Like 2