2024 Season - UK Episode Discussion

6 hours ago, CaptainHulk said:

God, Montana...🤦🏾‍♂️

It does lead one to speculate whst she did to end up doing CS? Loitering? DUI? Public Urination? 

Taking all bets! I also offer video poker!😁

It was mentioned in the ep - she tried to steal a handbag for a prank video 😉

• Like 3

6 hours ago, Dan F said:

It was mentioned in the ep - she tried to steal a handbag for a prank video 😉

Booooring! But somehow believable for her, Your Average Influencer is Young and often... lacks intelligence.

Let's hope her stay's a short one!

• Like 1

12 hours ago, CaptainHulk said:

God, Montana...🤦🏾‍♂️

My thoughts exactly, she is just the type I can't stand in real life, entitited, stupid and whiny! How people fall over themselves for these people in real life is insane, teaching nothing. 

• Like 1

I thought Justin had finished his CS, but there was of course  have been a gap, what with him being kidnapped, then in hospital  at death's door, then recovery, but I bet he didn't think  that would be his last round of duty.  It was on his first tour of duty when he met Andrew however long ago that was. 

I wondered wtf this random woman - who it turned out was Montana, another out there name, was filming Mali and Rose.  Did her parents name her that, like Banjo's did?  Ditto Mercedes?  Then it appeared she was on CS and it was so not her thing - diddums - but thanks to Rose who had Cash to thank - turned it round for her making her look good for her followers.  Influencers, whatever they are,🙄  can be sooooo irritating but why do they feel they need to have to try and appease everyone, is there something missing from their real lives? 

But Roo has told John Cash has confirmed the donor is genuine, does John not believe Cash, he has spoken to them after all and would know if they are  bone fide or not.  Gerald got a mention, is it Gerald John doesn't trust? 

Rose, for once, didn't push Mali to open up about all that was going on with Mac.   Still only Tane & Mali who know the truth, and it's been a couple of weeks, so pretty good for SB. 

Cash has opened a can of worms by suggesting Eden go and visit Levi which she did and it appears Levi's family is going from two to three!  That's going to go down very well, but I bet your bottom dollar Levi will ask Eden to keep quiet as it's early days yet. 

• Like 1

That episode was basically everyone caring about unimportant rubbish I think if Rden really thought she could work out that Mac and Levi are having an affair Am I the only one who thinks whatever about that? 

Roo and John I definitely don’t care about this mystery money I kind of worked out why Cash stopped 

Quite hot girl posting to social about community service over a handbag I thought Justin told Theo awhile back he had finished Community service 

Anywho really interesting stuff 

On 13/04/2024 at 11:20, CaptainHulk said:

Booooring! But somehow believable for her, Your Average Influencer is Young and often... lacks intelligence.

Let's hope her stay's a short one!

That was it 😛

It was one of these little cameo things as she's a real life 'influencer' in Oz (scroll to the bottom, no spoilers in link now) - https://www.backtothebay.net/news/2024/04/06/home-and-away-spoilers-felicity-catches-out-mackenzie-and-levi/

• Like 1

There seemed to be a touch of jealousy in Valerie and Kirby’s attitude towards each other: Neither seems particularly keen on the other having any influence over Theo. I guess time will tell whether Valerie pushing Theo to do the interview on his own turns out to be a disaster or not. Still, after backsliding a bit recently, Valerie seems to be all-in with her support of Leah and Justin again, and there doesn’t seem to be any agenda other than wanting to be a good friend to Leah.

We finally meet Imogen and she seems about as nice as you can get, almost excessively so in fact, which makes Levi and Mackenzie’s dalliance seem even more hard to justify. She embraced Eden as part of the family well enough whilst managing to avoid any awkward subjects!

I wondered if Remi was hiding something on that laptop but…apparently not? Bree managed to curtail her overprotective stream and let Remi out of the house and all seems well…until she gets that call.

I must admit I find Valerie quite attractive I don’t really care about Theo that much it might have been different if he had a real reason for taking these drugs but I don’t think he really has If anyone had I think it would be Remi So while I want Justin mostly to find out about Theo mainly because of the history with Brody and Justin’s reaction I don’t want Valerie to leave just yet 

Imogen I keep thinking that her name is Bridget I don’t know why so maybe Bridget is another woman Levi is having a affair with haha Not only will Levi not give up Imogen I don’t think he would give up that house man it’s a mansion 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, pembie said:

I must admit I find Valerie quite attractive I don’t really care about Theo that much it might have been different if he had a real reason for taking these drugs but I don’t think he really has If anyone had I think it would be Remi So while I want Justin mostly to find out about Theo mainly because of the history with Brody and Justin’s reaction I don’t want Valerie to leave just yet 

Imogen I keep thinking that her name is Bridget I don’t know why so maybe Bridget is another woman Levi is having a affair with haha Not only will Levi not give up Imogen I don’t think he would give up that house man it’s a mansion 

I think with the right Writer Valerie is redeemable and I'm not (totally) saying this because she looks gooe in shorts.😍

Levi likes to have his cake, eat it go for more and so a 3rd on the go wouldn't be unbelievable.