Hello! I'm new here and would like some help with some unanswered questions :)

Summer's Bay

• Replies 918
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There weren't any adopted parents were there? I assume she took her aunt's name.Jean Chambers was her mother's sister.

3 hours ago, Summer's Bay said:

What is Steven doing these days? 

Did Sophie and Bobby have much if a relationship? 

Steven was last seen in 2008 for Sally's farewell, where I think we got absolutely nothing about what he's up to these days.I seem to remember it was established in the 90s that he had his own computer business and a reference in 2005 indicated he was back with on-off girlfriend Selina.

Sophie and Bobby never really felt like sisters but they got on well enough, Bobby was probably as close to her as she was to Sally.

2 hours ago, Red Ranger 1 said:

There weren't any adopted parents were there? I assume she took her aunt's name.Jean Chambers was her mother's sister.

Steven was last seen in 2008 for Sally's farewell, where I think we got absolutely nothing about what he's up to these days.I seem to remember it was established in the 90s that he had his own computer business and a reference in 2005 indicated he was back with on-off girlfriend Selina.

Sophie and Bobby never really felt like sisters but they got on well enough, Bobby was probably as close to her as she was to Sally.

Thanks

I haven't been able to find the whole episode but I read that Pippa and Frank had a heart to heart when he returned for Sally's wedding, does anyone remember what this was about? 

Did Marilyn own the beach house? 

I'm glad that Carly finally found the happiness she desired. I would love to see her return to Summer Bay with her family.

Do we know if the original cast still keep in touch? - Edit, I just found out that Nicolle and Alex toured the UK for two Christmases doing pantomime! 

What happen to the bear that Alan left to Bobby?

1 hour ago, Summer's Bay said:

Thanks

I haven't been able to find the whole episode but I read that Pippa and Frank had a heart to heart when he returned for Sally's wedding, does anyone remember what this was about? 

I may be paraphrasing and possibly skipping a bit, but from memory it was Frank & Pippa sat at the bottom of the stairs at Summer Bay House which was Pippa’s heart to heart chat place, now they use the back porch. 

Pippa: So, will we be seeing you back over here more often?

Frank: I’m working on it. (pause)

Did you know what you were getting yourself into all those years ago?

Pippa: No... the rest was just a bonus.

22 hours ago, Red Ranger 1 said:

Maybe so but most of the on screen evidence points towards Morag being younger.It's not the like the show doesn't contradict itself, since Alf was 60 in 2005.

In her noughties stints she frequently made comments about Alf’s age/him being senile/getting on... which she’s unlikely to have done if she was older. 

3 minutes ago, c120701 said:

I may be paraphrasing and possibly skipping a bit, but from memory it was Frank & Pippa sat at the bottom of the stairs at Summer Bay House which was Pippa’s heart to heart chat place, now they use the back porch. 

Pippa: So, will we be seeing you back over here more often?

Frank: I’m working on it. (pause)

Did you know what you were getting yourself into all those years ago?

Pippa: No... the rest was just a bonus.

Yup that was pretty much it.

1 hour ago, Summer's Bay said:

Did Marilyn own the beach house? 

For about 18 months or so, before selling it to Greg and Bobby. Greg then sold it to Irene in 1994.

3 hours ago, Sunny Girl said:

I love that photo! Cheers for sharing it.. ?

I found a few of Alex and Nicolle in the UK while they were doing pantomime. Sorry if you all have seen them.

007.jpg014.jpg015.jpg

The bottom two photos where taken on the same day at the same place.

Courtesy of the link below 

http://www.whitemeadow.net/celebrities01.htm

Archived