Hello! I'm new here and would like some help with some unanswered questions :)

Summer's Bay

• Replies 918
  • Created
  • Last Reply
14 hours ago, Old H&A Fan said:

Just her boyfriend. Ben.

Thanks!

It is  interesting how her story turned out. Was it ever explained why her father treated her badly but loved her twin?

I never understood her relationship with Matt or Matt's "relationship" with Roo

I haven't watched the episodes where Greg cheated on Bobby and I dont recall too much of that storyline, what actually happened for him to stray?

I mentioned earlier that I never particularly cared for the Greg character, I found him to be an opportunist and I dont believe he really loved Bobby. I remember she forgave him before she passed which I believe was again due to how much she loved Sam.

for some reason I can't add photos but did anything happen  here? 

71yBh1cEQIL.jpgtvweek_140410%5B5%5D.jpg?imgmax=800

12 minutes ago, Summer's Bay said:

Thanks!

It is  interesting how her story turned out. Was it ever explained why her father treated her badly but loved her twin?

I never understood her relationship with Matt or Matt's "relationship" with Roo

I haven't watched the episodes where Greg cheated on Bobby and I dont recall too much of that storyline, what actually happened for him to stray?

I mentioned earlier that I never particularly cared for the Greg character, I found him to be an opportunist and I dont believe he really loved Bobby. I remember she forgave him before she passed which I believe was again due to how much she loved Sam.

for some reason I can't add photos but did anything happen  here? 

71yBh1cEQIL.jpgtvweek_140410%5B5%5D.jpg?imgmax=800

Roo as explained when Y12 kicked off she'd been throwing self at Matt for the last few years and was kinda Miffed Carly got his attention right off the bat.

3 minutes ago, CaptainHulk said:

Roo as explained when Y12 kicked off she'd been throwing self at Matt for the last few years and was kinda Miffed Carly got his attention right off the bat.

Thanks! 

I don't think I remember that. I just thought it was random that they were kind of hanging out but it never seemed to get anywhere.

19 hours ago, j.laur5 said:

Celia's friend was Betty and after Celia left we never saw  her again By 2000 she had been killed off screen.

Thanks! 

When I read your response I wasn't 100% sure that I am referring to the same person so I did some reasearch and I believe I was referring to Doris Peters

By the way, Is it me or are the items in Ailsa's store expensive? 

Too much going on here to quote but random thoughts:

We haven't seen Allison Patterson since 1989 but references to her years later indicate she became a radio host and is actually doing quite well for herself.

Alf and Sally didn't really become close until after Don Fisher left: I wouldn't say Don was a father figure to Sally but he was a kind of mentor.And they didn't become really really close until after Sally was widowed. (Which makes the tendency, especially during Sally's last stint, to write it as though they were always close a bit strange.)

Steven didn't pay any visits while he was at uni but he did move straight back to Summer Bay when he graduated in 1995.

The closest thing Carly had to a friend was probably Bobby, which gives an idea of how bereft of friends Carly was at times.She was close to Lynn in the early episodes but she didn't last long.

11 minutes ago, Red Ranger 1 said:

Too much going on here to quote but random thoughts:

We haven't seen Allison Patterson since 1989 but references to her years later indicate she became a radio host and is actually doing quite well for herself.

Alf and Sally didn't really become close until after Don Fisher left: I wouldn't say Don was a father figure to Sally but he was a kind of mentor.And they didn't become really really close until after Sally was widowed. (Which makes the tendency, especially during Sally's last stint, to write it as though they were always close a bit strange.)

Steven didn't pay any visits while he was at uni but he did move straight back to Summer Bay when he graduated in 1995.

The closest thing Carly had to a friend was probably Bobby, which gives an idea of how bereft of friends Carly was at times.She was close to Lynn in the early episodes but she didn't last long.

Thanks! 

Regardless of how much they fought, I do agree that Bobby and Carly were friends, maybe more like sisters. 

5 minutes ago, Skylover said:

Welcome :) 

Thank you ?

Archived