Hello! I'm new here and would like some help with some unanswered questions :)

Summer's Bay

• Replies 918
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, CaptainHulk said:

Yes, Greg Marshall was a Douche.

Even when he came back in 2000. Outside of Christmases, he never had time for Sam after Bobby died.

I mentioned in an earlier post that I found the character to be an opportunist. If he was 100% sure that he wanted Bobby and she wanted him and not only Sam, he wouldn't have been concerned about Frank staying in Summer Bay. 

According to what has been said here, Frank still hasn't got that loving family of his own that he craved for, I hope Alex Papps considers returning to Home and Away for his happy ever after

18 minutes ago, CaptainHulk said:

^ He wasn't much better. He ditched her for Roo to begin with then came crawling back 2yrs later.

I honestly don't think he loved Roo as much the second time. I think it was more to do with the comment that Carly said about needing an appropriate wife if Frank wanted to be an executive. I think Macklins was a big opportunity for him and he got caught up in the lifestyle associated with it. 

I always felt that Roo didn't love Frank as much either, he was more a convenience. Had she not needed a victim for her scheme, would she have gone back to him? 

14 minutes ago, CaptainHulk said:

^ He was on the writing staff c.2010 not sure if he still is...

Awesome!

Stacy Macklin and Andrew? ?

45 minutes ago, CaptainHulk said:

That wasn't gonna go anywhere. Stacey was on borrowed time despite being semi-regular and I don't think she was over Philip.

Thanks!

I just read a recap of an episode and was like ? How random. I recall reading that Carly and Andrew were making a go of things. The Stacy Macklin character is another bizarre one. What happened to her baby? Did she ever find out who the daddy is? 

I read in the other thread that Alf lives at the caravan park, does he no longer own his businesses? If I recall correctly, Alf was financially well off to build/buy another home

Archived