Hello! I'm new here and would like some help with some unanswered questions :)

Summer's Bay

I honestly thought that these two were going to be the next Kylie and Jason.

tvweek_030290_thumb%5B2%5D.jpg?imgmax=80

Do we know why Justine left Home and Away? 

Hopefully we see more photos of them at the reunion next year qBHsEACulX5aBLym.jpg

When Pippa was pregnant with Christopher, she had a health concern, was that an issue during her second pregnancy? 

Has as anybody read any of Judy Nunn's books? I just purchased Pacific. I'm looking forward to reading it.

• Replies 918
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 hours ago, Summer's Bay said:

I honestly thought that these two were going to be the next Kylie and Jason.

tvweek_030290_thumb%5B2%5D.jpg?imgmax=80

Do we know why Justine left Home and Away? 

Hopefully we see more photos of them at the reunion next year qBHsEACulX5aBLym.jpg

When Pippa was pregnant with Christopher, she had a health concern, was that an issue during her second pregnancy? 

Has as anybody read any of Judy Nunn's books? I just purchased Pacific. I'm looking forward to reading it.

No to both. There were no real fears or complications. 

I hear Judy's quite the writer but the only thing that of hers written I've seen are the few eps from when she was on the Neighbours writing staff.

2 hours ago, CaptainHulk said:

No to both. There were no real fears or complications. 

I hear Judy's quite the writer but the only thing that of hers written I've seen are the few eps from when she was on the Neighbours writing staff.

Hi Captain , 

What are you referring to in the bold?

Judy wrote for Neighbours? interesting

9 minutes ago, Summer's Bay said:

Did these two date on the show?

sharyn-hodgson-actress-who-appeared-as-c

Something I just found out, Sharon is actually older than Alex Papps which is interesting considering he was playing the older brother

Only 6 months but it's strange as Frank was 2yrs older on screen!

The No to both being, I haven't read Judy's work and there were no real concerns during Pippa's 2nd pregnancy.

4 hours ago, CaptainHulk said:

Only 6 months but it's strange as Frank was 2yrs older on screen!

The No to both being, I haven't read Judy's work and there were no real concerns during Pippa's 2nd pregnancy.

Inconsistency strikes again :( 

I believe Nicolle is also older than Alex but not by very much. I think Justine Clarke was one of the few who was playing her real age on TV

Can I make an embarrassing confession- I actually thought Sharyn Hodgson had a real life twin sister when I watched Home and Away as a teen :lol:

Is it just me or did most of the Home and Away cast get married very young?

Do any of you fine folk know what movie/TV show the photo below is from? 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRQv3S4NWwmPvvcDnazzw6

I love photos like this, Judy and the two loves of her life. 

30b8ae1a13d4736003cc681d6d23c0b7.jpg

And yes, Adam and Carly were a thing on the show for just under a year but he chucked her for Emma (Ailsa's niece played by Danni Minogue between 1989-90). She got over it quickly when Ben and Grant entered the picture and wound up with the former.

Bruce (Him on the right) played the cop who busted a runaway 8yo Frank in the Pilot in the 1978 flashbacks.

Bruce and Judy actually got married in the same week they filmed Alf and Ailsa's wedding (Actual ceremony not shown but confirmation A&A had tied the knot)

1 hour ago, CaptainHulk said:

And yes, Adam and Carly were a thing on the show for just under a year but he chucked her for Emma (Ailsa's niece played by Danni Minogue between 1989-90). She got over it quickly when Ben and Grant entered the picture and wound up with the former.

Bruce (Him on the right) played the cop who busted a runaway 8yo Frank in the Pilot in the 1978 flashbacks.

Bruce and Judy actually got married in the same week they filmed Alf and Ailsa's wedding (Actual ceremony not shown but confirmation A&A had tied the knot)

For some reason the bold made me laugh!

Thanks! 

If Frank was 8 in the pilot in 1978, means he was born in 1970, the same year as Bobby but on the show, he is 2 years older? ?

Did Pippa actually have an affair or was it just rumored? 

I started watching the episodes of Bobby and Geoff Lime and this storyline confirms what I said about Bobby and Gregg.

Archived