Hello! I'm new here and would like some help with some unanswered questions :)

Summer's Bay

I guess she had to do what was right for her but remained on good enough terms with cast and crew so they presumably invited her back. 

I think one of the most unsettling things to watch was the end of that pregnancy arc where she suffers the beginning of the miscarriage in the diner and is rushed to hospital by Matt and Don.

1 minute ago, Homeandawayfan. said:

"Its as much a uniform as the school uniform is. if this isn't the school uniform then what is? We all look exactly the same. Which rather raised the question, why do we have to dress like this in order to make the point? Torn tattered jeans, dirty T shirts, jackets with chains and studs all over them. Take a look around you, go on go on". To Emma "It puts a feeling of worth into an otherwise brainless existence". Emma bellows "JUST GET OFF MY BACK OK". That scene just epitomised Home And Away.

Now I can't picture the whole Don/Punk scene without hearing the opening notes of Michael Jackson's "Bad" in my head. Hee hee!:lol:

• Replies 918
  • Created
  • Last Reply
15 minutes ago, CaptainHulk said:

I guess she had to do what was right for her but remained on good enough terms with cast and crew so they presumably invited her back. 

I think one of the most unsettling things to watch was the end of that pregnancy arc where she suffers the beginning of the miscarriage in the diner and is rushed to hospital by Matt and Don.

Now I can't picture the whole Don/Punk scene without hearing the opening notes of Michael Jackson's "Bad" in my head. Hee hee!:lol:

I refuse to rewatch that episode and a few others where Nicolle's perfecting acting of Bobby's agony bring me to tears. I watched the episode after where she is in hospital crying to Pippa I believe.  Damn you Frank!!!!

9 minutes ago, chair said:

I would love to know the answer to both questions about Adam Willits Summer's Bay! I've never found him on social media.

It's cool that the actors can pretty much lead normal lives in Australia without being hassled by paparazzi but it would be nice to know what they are up to.

Not sure how true this is but a friend told me she read online somewhere that Adam and Justine dated and knew each other before they were cast on Home and Away. 

5 hours ago, Dan F said:

Just to backtrack through the questions a little (I've been away), I posted this article back when Bobby's death aired in the repeats.

cCW5YK.jpg

Dan, would you please be able to post that article in the News and Articles thread. It's just way too small for me to be able to read here.

1 hour ago, CaptainHulk said:

Can't really level the blame at Frank for that, Summer. If you wanna have a go at someone, go for that lying, cheating no good son of a beachball Chris Reynolds!

Haha! I know. If Frank stayed then maybe Bobby wouldn't have had that terribly written story line. I am not a fan of the way the writers made her so desperate to find somebody to get over Frank. Today I begin rewatching the story line with Bobby and the first guy she "fell for" after Frank. I dont recall much of it but I am sure there will be lots of encouragement from Donald who couldnt keep his nose out of Bobby's love life. 

When Frank returned after Bobby's passing, did he and Donald have a decent relationship or did the writers forget to continue on with how they left things?

They were cordial enough but Frankie boy had more scenes with the Fletcher mob. Don stepped aside on the day of Sal's wedding (the non-one to Keiran) telling her he could usher her up the aisle no further and turned the honour over to Frankie and Stevo. Frank spent of his 2002 return talking to Floss who foresaw impending doom (The storm and shipwreck which left several characters stranded).

Oh, god. The Danny Farmsworth story. It was laughable in places The chipmunk-voiced threat to Morag, his wig out on the beach where he ends running off in almost comical fashion (it's suppose to be serious but that wide shot where he legs it after hearing the voices  looks so ridiculous) also that hair and that cheap suit! His fashion sense was terrible even for the 80s :lol:

The miscarriage put the wheels in motion for the arrival of Sam who would be prominent for pretty much the next decade.

Archived