Hello! I'm new here and would like some help with some unanswered questions :)

Summer's Bay

19 hours ago, CaptainHulk said:

Celia did get a love interest of sorts, a blind man named Nigel Taggart. And Much Much later when she returned in 2012-13 (a man named Sheldon Atkinson who  was a gambling addict) Barnett didn't like her like that,

Bobby took up North after an ambiguous doctor visit after feeling run down at work and presumably confided in Narelle that she was pregnant (with Chris Reynolds' baby, no less) she was gone for about 2 weeks. (Presumably to cover ND ltaking time off for her wedding to James Bell, who she is still with to this day)

Shoulder Pads were the  thing from about 1987-92 lol. Mum wore those :lol:

I wouldn't say Roo and Carly were friends as such. They just happened to occupy the same town, school, year and classes, plus they needed someone to fill the gaps left by Lyn (Permanent) and Matt (temporarily) in the credits.

"Have you ever been alone" (Instrumental)  Ironically was used when Frank returned in late '91.

I thought Barnett and Celia were on the verge of starting something? I recall they double dated with Alf and Ailsa and Ailsa was encouraging Celia to go for it.

I'm sorry but that storyline with Chris and Bobby was terribly written, they were not even together very long, hardly shown together yet Bobby ends up pregnant? Interesting that I find Chris to be somewhat a cross between Frank and Brett Macklin.

I think the writers were struggling to come up with suitable love interests for Bobby. 

I recall the "Have you ever been alone" instrumental being used when Bobby and Frank reunited briefly upon his return...which I found odd since he wrote that song for Roo. Are you talking about another time? 

Roo's maternity outfits were terrible!

Did Pippa and Ailsa continue to be best friends? 

• Replies 918
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Steven was pretty upset when he thought Frank had died in the fire but barely had any emotion when Frank was leaving, did anyone else find this odd?

Did Stephen and Frank give Sally away at her other weddings? Did they attend?

Did Frank and Steven beat up Sally's first husband to be? I haven't watched the entire episode but how did they end things with Sally? 

Sally loved Frank very much, I believe Kate and Alex are still close now. When Frank returned, Sally was nowhere to be found, do we know what happened to her? 

Did Steven and Frank continue being close after they both left? 

Another error in consistentency I noticed. When Steven was leaving for Uni, Bobby was at the house before he left then back at the house after he left, odd that she wasn't written in to say goodbye.

Did Alan's bear burn in the house fire? 

Another photo of Craig and Nicolle. Are we sure these two didn't date? Their photoshoots are very random.

s-l225.jpg

Oh gosh! What happened to Donald here? 

286?cb=20171022202153

"Oh, Don't mind me. Let's get DOWN. And then right back up again, Shall we?":lol:

Nearly peed myself watching that.

I think Sal went out to spend Christmas in WA w/ Ben and Carly, so she may have missed Frank.

After it came to light that Keiran had been making advances toward Gypsy (who objected on the wedding day) and had Colleen  and Hayley back up her story, Sal dropped her bundled stomped outta the church, he tried to get her to come back, Alf stopped him and said "What part of "No" don't you understand, Sport? The N or O!" :lol:,. He walked off after telling Sal "Your loss."

Stevo gave Keiran a kicking on the beach while Frank sat w/ Luke Harvey (Kieran's best man) having a drink. Luke wasn't too sympathetic. :D Sal eventually fell for Luke shortly after but that was a big fat bowl o' nothin'.

Stevo attended the wedding to Flynn. Neither attended the non-wedding to Brad Armstrong, though. Alf gave Sal away to Flynn while Don offficiated the ceremony having done the same for Rebecca and Travis 6yrs earlier.

Pip and Ailse remained good friends until Pip left.

I imagine Frank and Steven probably keep/kept in contact

2 hours ago, CaptainHulk said:

"Oh, Don't mind me. Let's get DOWN. And then right back up again, Shall we?":lol:

Nearly peed myself watching that.

I think Sal went out to spend Christmas in WA w/ Ben and Carly, so she may have missed Frank.

After it came to light that Keiran had been making advances toward Gypsy (who objected on the wedding day) and had Colleen  and Hayley back up her story, Sal dropped her bundled stomped outta the church, he tried to get her to come back, Alf stopped him and said "What part of "No" don't you understand, Sport? The N or O!" :lol:,. He walked off after telling Sal "Your loss."

Stevo gave Keiran a kicking on the beach while Frank sat w/ Luke Harvey (Kieran's best man) having a drink. Luke wasn't too sympathetic. :D Sal eventually fell for Luke shortly after but that was a big fat bowl o' nothin'.

Stevo attended the wedding to Flynn. Neither attended the non-wedding to Brad Armstrong, though. Alf gave Sal away to Flynn while Don offficiated the ceremony having done the same for Rebecca and Travis 6yrs earlier.

Pip and Ailse remained good friends until Pip left.

I imagine Frank and Steven probably keep/kept in contact

Yikes! I look forward to watching this episode!

Did Pippa return for Ailsa's funeral?

On 13/11/2017 at 19:23, Summer's Bay said:

I would love to know why she agreed to be killed off when she could've just been written off.

Just to backtrack through the questions a little (I've been away), I posted this article back when Bobby's death aired in the repeats.

cCW5YK.jpg

Nope, Pippa didn't attend the funeral. Though both women DID the return the following year. Pippa on video saying hello to Sal and Ailsa during the whole Alf Brain Tumour arc of 2002-03.

7 minutes ago, Dan F said:

Just to backtrack through the questions a little (I've been away), I posted this article back when Bobby's death aired in the repeats.

cCW5YK.jpg

I can just picture Nicolle ruining takes while the director is pulling his hair out but forced to laugh. I wouldn't be surprised if she was a bit of a cut-up on set herself! Greg (Matt) and Mat (Adam) had a rep for clowning around on set screwing up takes, too.

13 hours ago, chair said:

Did Nicolle have her son alongside acting on the show? How was she written out for her maternity leave? Or did she have her son before Home and Away started?

Nope, she had her first son toward the end of the stint or thereabouts. 

43 minutes ago, Dan F said:

cCW5YK.jpg

Welcome back! Thanks for the article! Nicolle is such a beautiful woman. Regardless of the clothes Bobby wore, Nicolle's beauty always shone through. 

I mentioned this before but Nicolle's story is just like life imitating art. (I'm sure I've got this the wrong way around in previous posts lol) One odd thing, if Nicolle was happy to cut ties with Home and Away, why agree to come back and do the fridge scenes? ?

38 minutes ago, CaptainHulk said:

Nope, Pippa didn't attend the funeral. Though both women DID the return the following year. Pippa on video saying hello to Sal and Ailsa during the whole Alf Brain Tumour arc of 2002-03.

I can just picture Nicolle ruining takes while the director is pulling his hair out but forced to laugh. I wouldn't be surprised if she was a bit of a cut-up on set herself! Greg (Matt) and Mat (Adam) had a rep for clowning around on set screwing up takes, too.

Nope, she had her first son toward the end of the stint or thereabouts. 

Interesting. During those scenes where she was acting pregnant, she did look fuller in the face so I was under the assumption she was pregnant for real. 

So Alf and Ailsa split up again? 

"Its as much a uniform as the school uniform is. if this isn't the school uniform then what is? We all look exactly the same. Which rather raised the question, why do we have to dress like this in order to make the point? Torn tattered jeans, dirty T shirts, jackets with chains and studs all over them. Take a look around you, go on go on". To Emma "It puts a feeling of worth into an otherwise brainless existence". Emma bellows "JUST GET OFF MY BACK OK". That scene just epitomised Home And Away.

Archived