Rachel/Tony

Cal

Aww he said that? The Tony we all love is back :wub:

Indeed he is!! :D He was the perfect father to be in todays episode. And he got to the hospital much quicker than the spoilers/scans suggested. You are going to love it!! It seems they had already decided on 'Harry' seeing as there was no debate about it :P

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Aww he said that? The Tony we all love is back :wub:

Indeed he is!! :D He was the perfect father to be in todays episode. And he got to the hospital much quicker than the spoilers/scans suggested. You are going to love it!! It seems they had already decided on 'Harry' seeing as there was no debate about it :P

Awwww :wub: Thank goodness he did I really started panicking when I saw the promo last night and it seemed like he wasn't there when she was pushing. I really really like Harry now, I think because I've had so long for it to grow on me. Thank you for filling me in on what happened Karen, I'm going mad here right now hearing all these comments, I so want to see it! Aww I've missed seeing Tony as a Daddy :wub:

I've just seen it! Best line of the night: Leah "and he is gorgeous" Tony: "err hello!!" :lol:

You were right Karen, I did love it! I don't think I can actually put into words how amazing tonight's episode was, Tony was the perfect husband supporting Rachel :wub: I love him sooo much! And Amy's acting all throughout the labour was amazing. I loved Tony's face when the baby was coming out :lol: And his big smile all throughout the ep was lovely to see and how he said Harry had the Holden gripe (i think?) and Jack and Lucas used to be like that.

Harry is sooooo cute :wub: I loved the scene where Tony was like "he has your eyes" and then Rachel's like "noo he looks like you!" haha......although I'm sure Harry didn't have that impressive display of black hair when he was born!

Aww I love Tachel :wub:

Awhhh baby Harry he is soooo cute :wub: They looked like a proper happy family tonight :) It was really nice Tony supporting Rachel and as Karen said he didnt turn up that late :P Amazing acting from both Amy and Jon as well. I loved that line to Charmed :P

I cant help to wonder where Martha, Hugo and Xavier were tonight? as they are family and Hugo is at the hospital. I thought Martha would definately be there to see the new baby? Oh well the ep was great anyways tonight Tachel was soo sweet :wub:

Edited by steff99

aww :wub: that was just the best episode ever! or , in a while anyway. i loved how suportive Tony was, thats why i love him! Amy was brilliant in the birth scenes, and so was Jon for that matter :)

loved that line aswell charmed!

and steff, im pretty sure they visited them ofscreen. Jodi, David and Bernard all have been in many episodes this week, they probably didnt have any left :)

welcome to the world Harry Holden :wub:

Harry has so adorable eyes! Can't take my eyes off. Amy & Jon did brilliant job. First, I didn't like the name Harry, but now... It doesn't bother me. Harry Holden. Doesn't sound so bad ! :D Yeah, today's episode was definetely this years best for Tachel. And it was probably our favorite too :) Can't wait to see them more. Tony & Rachel make the best parents together !

Wow. :o

Today's was so much better than i expected!! Amy did a fantastic job, she really is so underrated and i applaud her for doing a birthing scene so well, becasue it must be one of the most difficult things to do as an actress, especially when you don't have children yourself.

Tony was amazing today. He was so supportive of Rachel and he had some great lines; 'you can squeeze my hand as hard as you like Rach', 'we made him Rach', 'come on babe you can do it,' or something like that :lol: It was lovely to see him all proud and happy and loved him telling everyone in the diner! And im so incredidbly glad he made it there pretty much at the start. There was just the right amount of drama i think.

And Harry. He really is gorgeous and amazingly cute!! He has lovely eyes and a beautiful little face! I loved the little scene of them on the bed and Tony tells Rach he her has eyes, and she's all noo he looks like you and then she grabs him and kisses him. :wub:

It was literally perfect. And the little creppy edge of Jane looking in..i liked it...really loved the whole episode.

Ohh and Rachel was gonna fix Belle's dress - is there no end to her talents :lol:

And writers please. Why does it keep saying Rachel Armstrong above her bed. Quit being lazy. Please.

And oh, i loved the chat with Tony and Aden. Aden was hilarious and brilliant at being drunk. Loved his 'Rachel Smachel' :lol: and his Alfie, Alfie..then handing the phone to Tony, it's Alf....lol really made me laugh.

Oh i forgot, i love Dr Young. He was really wonderful and loved his 'good girl' to Rachel. Very sweet. He's a honey. Loved the big grin on his face when he brought Harry in and said 'i'll let you get to know your son.' Awwww.

Edited by KirstyEkua

The Armstrong thing is rather annoying but I guess they aren't going to change her name now, unfortunately :( Just as long as Harry is a Holden! :D

Yes Harry is adorable...... all 3 or 4 of him!!! I noticed in the credits that there was 3 or 4 actors playing him today! I think thats why he kept his hat on so we couldnt see all the babies were different! :P

I also found it fairly amusing that Rachel should have been in maternity but she was in the usual hospital room with a normal doctor and nurse :P

I don't like babies, but I do like the cutening affect that they seem to have on fathers, so I look forward to seeing more of Tony with his new son, who is thankfully not named Jack!

Anyone know where the name "Harry" came from though? I've missed heaps of eps, and don't know if it was discussed why they chose that name. My friend suggested that Tony and Rachel may have recently seen the new Harry Potter movie :P (Or is it just another case of H&A and Neighbours having to have characters with the same name :ph34r:?)

Edited by emmasi