Rachel/Tony

Cal

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i know lol aden and belle get way much more screen time

That's because they are the 'hot young couple' of the moment. It's always the same, before Adelle it was Martha and Jack. Because Rachel and Tony are that bit older and most of the audience are younger they'll always prioritize the younger characters. I do think it's changing slightly though, as Tachel are obviously really popular and the storylines are starting to reflect this more.

Because Rachel and Tony are that bit older and most of the audience are younger they'll always prioritize the younger characters

I think that's a bit unfair, if they had an older couple there's nothing to say they couldn't be extremly popular. But yes it's true the audience probably is "young" but apparently there are young people who love Tachel, so can't a mature couple be really really popular.

Because Rachel and Tony are that bit older and most of the audience are younger they'll always prioritize the younger characters

I think that's a bit unfair, if they had an older couple there's nothing to say they couldn't be extremly popular. But yes it's true the audience probably is "young" but apparently there are young people who love Tachel, so can't a mature couple be really really popular.

Most of the Tachel fans on this board are young :D im 18 and the rest are quite young!

Most of the Tachel fans on this board are young :D im 18 and the rest are quite young!

I'm also 18 but i would think alot would be older.. Don't really know.. I guess it depends on if you like them or not, not your age.

I can't wait to see the episode! Baby Tachel! :wub: About time! lol!

I can't wait either.

Harry Holden is definetely the cutest on the show! :wub:

I'm happy that Tony finally makes it, althought yesterdays episode it seems like he doesn't.

I pretty much have to agree with Tachel episode of the year!! :D Everything was done very well and Amy did the childbirth thing amazingly well! Tony was also very supportive and was very cute when he said "We made him Rach" Awwwwww! Though, his grimace when Rachel was pushing for the last time made me laugh!! :lol:

I don't like Jane creeping around the hospital :huh:

I pretty much have to agree with Tachel episode of the year!! :D Everything was done very well and Amy did the childbirth thing amazingly well! Tony was also very supportive and was very cute when he said "We made him Rach" Awwwwww! Though, his grimace when Rachel was pushing for the last time made me laugh!! :lol:

I don't like Jane creeping around the hospital :huh:

Aww he said that? The Tony we all love is back :wub: I'm still waiting for the ep to be uploaded, I can't wait to see it! Soooo excited! You think having already had 2 kids (I guess he's only seen one birth though as he missed Jack's!) he'd know what to expect but I guess it's still disturbing for Dad's to see :lol:

I'm really surprised Jane's being the creepy one, I was convinced it would be the Dad!