Rachel/Tony

Cal

Today i loved the lines about the fish and mummy and daddy. It was so cute. I was watching it and i'm like, aww they really are a little family now and it's just really lovely :wub:

Exactly! It was so funny and cute at the same time. Just great to see them smiling again... too bad not for long.

And I loved when Tony and Harry were out together. It was so good that Rach got some time alone, we saw what difference it made. I wonder how long can they be happy?

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like Tachel now aswell, well not that much as Changelo or Adelle... but I do like Tachel as a couple. This is a good storyline, I really enjoyed tonights episode. I liked Rachels chat with Leah in the diner, she did seem a bit more relaxed than the way she spoke to Tony in Wednesdays episode.

I also liked the lines about the fish and mummy & daddy, I thought it was very sweet :) Jane really is weird, the way she kept watching their house, & how she spoke to Rachel aswell

^^

same i loved the line about the fish

dont you think that if jane kidnaps harry it is a bit to obvious and he would get found straight away because rachel would go to her door i think home and away will give us a shock and it will be someone we wont expect and if thay dont then thay have made this to obvious

Wow! Yesterday's episode was just incredible, the acting was amazing and heartbreaking :(

I've learnt not to take TV Week seriously at all now, if that was meant to be Tony "trashing the house" and Rachel "accusing him of not caring." All I saw when I watched that scene was a heartbroken Tony trying to pretend to himself that everything was ok but deep down knowing there's every chance he could lose another son and a heartbroken Rachel just wanting some comfort from Tony, not knowing how to deal with the fact that she might never see her baby son again and struggling with the fact that she blames herself. There's been a lot of conflict over Rachel's actions today and the strength of Tachel's relationship but I honestly see no fault in either of their actions, they're both dealing with the trauma the best way they can and it's obviously causing some tension because Rachel wants Tony to comfort her and for them to go through it together but Tony wants to pretend it's not happening. I think Rachel just wanted to be able to deal with it how Tony was, because his way looked less painful but obviously that wasn't true. It kind of amused me how Tony knew she was coming out to pick a fight with him :P He knows her too well! And wow, the acting, particularly in that scene at night in the house. It was such a realistic portrayal of the different ways in which parents cope with losing their children and was quite symbolic in the way that at the beginning of the scene, Tony's sitting in the chair on his own in the dark and at the end Rachel's left crying in the room in the dark on her own.

The scene at the end when they start to consider the possibility that Jane doesn't have Harry and they no longer have any leads was so heartbreaking (my word of the day today!) and I liked the way they came together again after their disagreement (I know TV Week tried to palm it off as being a marriage in tatters but it definetely wasn't portrayed that way to me) I think it was actually a telling indication of the strength of their marriage, they both deal with things differently and conflict as a result but ultimately come together to support each other through unimaginable situations.

Edited by charmed60

I really liked yesterdays episode, it was very heartbreaking. The acting by both Amy & Jon was incredible, especially that scene in the house, when Tony was sitting at the table in the dark.

Looking forward to todays episode with Tachel :)