Rachel/Tony

Cal

I don't like babies, but I do like the cutening affect that they seem to have on fathers, so I look forward to seeing more of Tony with his new son, who is thankfully not named Jack!

Anyone know where the name "Harry" came from though? I've missed heaps of eps, and don't know if it was discussed why they chose that name. My friend suggested that Tony and Rachel may have recently seen the new Harry Potter movie :P (Or is it just another case of H&A and Neighbours having to have characters with the same name :ph34r:?)

Last night was the first we heard of Harry so maybe they were influenced by Harry Potter :lol: Or maybe they realised that Harry was actually their favourite Prince and not William so went for him instead!

I can't wait to see Tony holding Harry, he's gonna look so tiny in his arms! I think Harry might be wearing that hat for a while until they decide on a permanent hair style for him :P All the babies were actually boys I noticed which is unusual for tv babies. I thought they didn't get credited unless they get a speaking part though? Obviously not! I was hoping to see Harry Holden on the credits Karen but he's listed as baby Harry, I'm sure he'll be a Holden though! The Armstrong thing is very annoying, seeing as they made a point of saying she'd changed her name at the wedding. Plus it's actually lazier for them to write Holden coz there's less letters hehe.

I also found it fairly amusing that Rachel should have been in maternity but she was in the usual hospital room with a normal doctor and nurse

Very true! And they made a point that they couldn't deliver Jane's baby because there wasn't room in maternity! Although they did reshuffle that room around and add an extra door so I wonder if they were trying to make it look like a maternity room and just forgot you can see the nurses desk outside? :lol:

I loved seeing Tony gushing about his new son in the diner and cooing over him and stroking his head. I was really worried they'd do a whole rejection thing with Tony once he was born, because of Jack, but I love the way they did it.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought there was something wrong with the room. Of course, it was the name: Rachel Armstrong. Very good job writers -.-

And I was thinking, Jack & Lucas had Anthony for their second name, are they going to keep this 'tradition' with Harry too? :D Harry Anthony Holden. Not bad or what?

I thought they didn't get credited unless they get a speaking part though? Obviously not! I

Harry did talk! (in the baby kind of way)

& I found the babies names: James Row & Max Guazzarotto Hendrix.. (what a name)

Edited by -Rhedz-

I dont think he takes Jack as a middle name as i dont think Tony has said that he changed hes mind about that , or have i missed something?

Well the day after he freaked out about Jack being the middle name, Rachel apologised and he said no it's a really nice gesture, I don't know why I got so upset. So I presumed they were keeping it? I might be wrong though!

I have something to confess i've watch the episode about 5 times already.. I love it. :blush::blush:

You aren't the only one! I keep watching it, but skipping past the Belle and Aden parts. Harry's just so cute :wub: and so were Tony and Rachel when they were cooing over Harry :wub: Love it!

I dont think he takes Jack as a middle name as i dont think Tony has said that he changed hes mind about that , or have i missed something?

Well the day after he freaked out about Jack being the middle name, Rachel apologised and he said no it's a really nice gesture, I don't know why I got so upset. So I presumed they were keeping it? I might be wrong though!

i thought he ment that it was a nice gesture but he still wasnt comfortable with it. but you might be right ! :)

Last night's episode was really really good. There was still a bit of drama but fortunately, everything turned out to be good in the end. *grins*

I'll forget about Jane for now.

<_<

I don't know which is worse: a 'normal' patient freaking out because there is something wrong with the baby or a patient who is a doctor and knows what's happening but is still freaking out. They do say that doctors make the worst patients. :P Well, I'm not sure they say that in the UK or Australia but they do in Belgium.

Baby Harry is just so cute. I love the scene where Harry is lying on the bed and Rachel and Tony are looking at their little bundle of joy. That was so cute. :wub:

I don't mind the name Harry but being a Jack (and Martha) fan, I think Tony could have picked another name after all Jack went through with Harry Chambers. I mean Tony didn't like the man either. Nevertheless, baby Harry is still adorable. :wub:

I really like Rachel and Leah's friendship and I'm glad Leah was there with her until Tony arrived. I wouldn't have wanted it any other way. :)