Rachel/Tony

Cal

Did you notice how messy their house is now? :lol: Before it was always immaculate, a bit like a show house - but now there's stuff everywhere. :lol: Blankets, baby toys, Harry's clothes folded on the table, lots of Johnstones baby products, Rachel's doctors bag tossed on the couch alongside what looked like baby wipes in a box and you have Rachel walking around barefoot or in her pj's :lol:

I love how realistic this all this. All too often baby comes home and everything's perfect and mum looks amazing and house is tidy etc, it's so good to show it how it really is.

Oh and they finally changed the pics :D Now we have wedding pics and pics of the Austin family too. Hopefully they'll put one up of Harry soon. :wub:

Oh and i realised how sad it is i noticed alll that!!

I've noticed it all too & I lovvvvve it! <3

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Did you notice how messy their house is now? :lol: Before it was always immaculate, a bit like a show house - but now there's stuff everywhere. :lol: Blankets, baby toys, Harry's clothes folded on the table, lots of Johnstones baby products, Rachel's doctors bag tossed on the couch alongside what looked like baby wipes in a box and you have Rachel walking around barefoot or in her pj's :lol:

I love how realistic this all this. All too often baby comes home and everything's perfect and mum looks amazing and house is tidy etc, it's so good to show it how it really is.

Oh and they finally changed the pics :D Now we have wedding pics and pics of the Austin family too. Hopefully they'll put one up of Harry soon. :wub:

Oh and i realised how sad it is i noticed alll that!!

Yeah, you're right . It's just so great and I love seeing it. I could watch it over and over again. It seems like it's the most realistic situation ever. I can't remember any other house with baby being so messy and parents so stressed and stuff. Every time I see Tachel I go like awwww . Tachel episodes are the best .

I can't imagine what Rachel would do wihtout Tony? She's so stressed and if Tony would be the way he was after Jack's death. Thank god he's okay now!

Yes finally Rachel is human. She is finally not in control for once. The house is still messy. I didn't have a stay at home husband who did every thing for me. I had to do it my self. I survived on 4 hours sleep a night. And yes i struggled with mother hood.

I unlike Rachel did not stress over having a baby. Being told that i will never have a baby. I now have my miracle child. Who is now 13.

Edited by grumble bum

Yea, Tachel was great in today's episode :) I was quite surprised that Rachel wanted still to be friends with Julie. But she's always been so nice and firendly and doesn't want to hate anybody. Amazing.

Great acting from Amy. When she freaked out it was so real and good. I can understand why she freaked out. Tony should've left a note or something :D I mean Rach was so upset before but everyone makes mistakes.

I have really loved watching Tachel these past couple of episodes. Rachel's worries about Harry are no different to any other first time mum and again, i love how realistic they're keeping all of this. It was really nice seeing her relax today and spend time with Leah (something i wish we'd seen more of) and admit that she was being irrational and needed some alone time. Staying how she stays awake listening to him breathing is something so many mums do!

Tony is being amazing and i can't believe how much i am loving him! He is so wonderful with Harry and also with Rachel, he's very sweet, supportive and understanding with her. Although he should have left her a note when he took Harry out, that's my only complaint! But men are a bit daft sometimes :wink::lol:

But i do feel they're lumping far too much on Rachel. All the 'first time mum' worries/struggles are great but i think them on their own would have been enough, without the added stress of the malpractice and now Jane, who is seriously disturbed, spending all her days spying on Rachel and appropaching her like that. It's a wonder Rach has managed to keep it all together. I don't blame her at all for being freaked out by everything that's going on - but i did love how she started to relax and look all happy after she heard the case had just dropped - but Rex and Jane coming over made her all anxious again.

Today i loved the lines about the fish and mummy and daddy. It was so cute. I was watching it and i'm like, aww they really are a little family now and it's just really lovely :wub:

Just a thought, doesn't Rex wonder where his wife is all day and night when she's out spying on Rachel, and he also lost her at the hospital... :ph34r: