Rachel/Tony

Cal

I'm so glad that we got so many scenes of Tachel today! I was surprised that we didn't see any of them on Monday and Tuesday, but today was great! It's so real that mother doesn't sleep and is so tired and doesn't know what to do. So, Tony, show us what you've got! :D

When Rach finally gets over of her fears and everything, then they'll be the perfect family :)

Tony was so supportive. I just hope we'll see him more and more.

And I still have to mention, Harry's eyes :wub: Can he be more cuter? No, obviously not! :)

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How can Julie go and lie like that? :o It was more than obvious Rachel meant to get a bedpan for Jane, she was by her bed when she asked Julie! I really don't like what they've done with her, Julie was never like this. Maybe she's just scared and trying to defend herself, but still, that's not an excuse for treating Rachel in that way.

Anyways, back to the episode! Tony is being so amazing and supportvie right now i love it :D It was very sweet he thought if Rachel just told them Julie misunderstood then everything would be ok :lol: Bless him. And loved him making her orange juice and breakfast and then telling Alf he didnt want to do any extra shifts.

I felt really sorry for Rachel as well. She must feel awful for the couple, especially as she has just had her own baby, but to be blamed for what's happened must be really scary and stressful. I loved when she was in the meeting and Harry started crying and she immediately got all distracted and desperate to go. Then she just jumps up and says she has to go feed him. Although i don't think she had a baby under there :lol:

Harry is just the cutest :wub:

Rachel is almost like scared to be happy about her own child, because she feals so sorry for Jane and her husband.

Tony is SO supportive, I just love him. The can't be better. Just what Rachel needs. I love the little things what he does, like pressing juice or making tea for Rach. It's just cute :wub: And it was so sweet, when Rachel just ran out to feed Harry. Can't get over of the perfect parents :D

Did you notice how messy their house is now? :lol: Before it was always immaculate, a bit like a show house - but now there's stuff everywhere. :lol: Blankets, baby toys, Harry's clothes folded on the table, lots of Johnstones baby products, Rachel's doctors bag tossed on the couch alongside what looked like baby wipes in a box and you have Rachel walking around barefoot or in her pj's :lol:

I love how realistic this all this. All too often baby comes home and everything's perfect and mum looks amazing and house is tidy etc, it's so good to show it how it really is.

Oh and they finally changed the pics :D Now we have wedding pics and pics of the Austin family too. Hopefully they'll put one up of Harry soon. :wub:

Oh and i realised how sad it is i noticed alll that!!

Edited by KirstyEkua

Did you notice how messy their house is now? :lol: Before it was always immaculate, a bit like a show house - but now there's stuff everywhere. :lol: Blankets, baby toys, Harry's clothes folded on the table, lots of Johnstones baby products, Rachel's doctors bag tossed on the couch alongside what looked like baby wipes in a box and you have Rachel walking around barefoot or in her pj's

I love how realistic this all this. All too often baby comes home and everything's perfect and mum looks amazing and house is tidy etc, it's so good to show it how it really is.

Oh and they finally changed the pics Now we have wedding pics and pics of the Austin family too. Hopefully they'll put one up of Harry soon.

Oh and i realised how sad it is i noticed alll that!!

:lol: dont worry kirsty, you weren't the only one...

words can not express how much i have loved Tony the last couple of episodes! he has been amazingly wonderful :wub:

i loved how he had made her breakfast and juice today, awww.... i could go on and on, but i think that speaks for itselfs!

and i agree with you Kirsty, it has all been potrayed very realistic. the best scene was yesterday when she sat down in the couch and said "i cant even cope with a walk around the block" at the same time as the scene was serious i found the way she said it a little funny and cute :P nice delivered from Amy there!

cant wait for next Tachel episode!!

^^ I've said this in other threads but because you've been saying it here, I'll add it here too - I'm a mum so I feel I can say with authority that they really are showing the whole baby storyline very realistically. In contrast, Hayley or Kit's baby storylines just weren't real enough. But from Rachel's labour and birth in hospy to coming home to "messy house, sleep-deprived, bath robe wearing, get rid of the visitors and give me a minute to have a cup of tea, what does the book say? and Excuse me, I need to feed my baby" situation is SO real. LOL. It's nice for H&A to show something realistically for a change!!