Rachel/Tony

Cal

Oh, men if it's about Martha/Hugo, I'll be a little disappointed. I hoped will see some scenes of Tachel and only Tachel, but I guess that I was wrong. I can't believe they haven't showed us Tachel since Tuesday. I mean, I thought that it'll be such a big storyline and now it seems like it was no big deal since we haven't seen Tachel making up or anything.

Holden, once again, I have to agree with you ! :D I'm waiting for baby's birth, hopefully then we finally see some happy Tachel ! but knowing Home and Away there'll be drama... For once there should be a birth what goes without any problems and dramas. Tachel need some happiness and something good :)

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Has Rachel gotten bigger or what? Rachel looks bigger now then when she was in the hospital.

It's probably because they used a pillow when she was in hospital and now she's back to the prosthetic bump :lol: Were Tachel back to being a happy couple tonight? (I haven't seen it yet)

even if i found todays episode painfull to watch,i most say Tachels final scene was nice, it was good to see them talking a little about it atleast. i do think they should have had a little more continuity after the Angelo-thing, but i guess i just have to appreciate what i get.

and the baby kicked to! :D

even if i found todays episode painfull to watch,i most say Tachels final scene was nice, it was good to see them talking a little about it atleast. i do think they should have had a little more continuity after the Angelo-thing, but i guess i just have to appreciate what i get.

and the baby kicked to! :D

Once again, can't help it, I have to agree with you :D I excpected it to be a big storyline and it kinda just fade. It's like 'oh, Tony, you tried to kill Angelo? It wasn't a nice thing. Okay, everything is fine now, I love you'. It's not normal. :D I wanted to see them talking and stuff. But certainly I'm not gonna get it. Too bad :(

Tachel's final scenes were so good and when baby kicked I was like awwww :wub: