Rachel/Tony

Cal

Anyway, they are all happy again so it's all good! :D On that note..... no one has mentioned this yet so I am assuming no one else spotted it.... Did anyone see where Rachel's hand wandered to in the gym scene in Wednesdays episode?! :P Just before Roman's dig about Tony being old. I am too observant for my own good sometimes where HotDad is concerned! :ph34r:

Omg! Laura and Charlene saw that!! Laura was like, omg Kirsty did Rachel just touch his bum? :lol: It's pretty funny, cos if you pause it you can clearly see her hand on it, haha!! And for a split sec he checks her out too, just after she lets go of him. Kinky Tachel indeed. :lol:

Edited by KirstyEkua

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Who thinks Tony and Rachel should leave after the baby is born? I do.

I think once the baby is born Tony and Rachel should sail out of Summer bay with their new baby and live happily ever after.

Because I think they got no more purpose left on show.

I really think their characters have run their course, then we could bring in a new family to the house.

Edited by j.laur5

Anyway, they are all happy again so it's all good! :D On that note..... no one has mentioned this yet so I am assuming no one else spotted it.... Did anyone see where Rachel's hand wandered to in the gym scene in Wednesdays episode?! :P Just before Roman's dig about Tony being old. I am too observant for my own good sometimes where HotDad is concerned! :ph34r:

Haha don't worry Karen, as Kirsty mentioned you weren't the only one to notice it! We were just to embarassed to say anything incase we were the only ones who noticed and you all thought we were weird :lol: So I'm very glad you bought it up, I dont feel so bad now! Who says they're not affectionate with each other hehe.

I absolutely adore how Rachel and Tony are being at the moment, we need some light, happy relief with all the other dramatic storylines going on at the minute but unfortunately it is reminding me of how they were when they found out about the baby...then Jack died. I'm just hoping they get a few weeks of happiness before something comes along. Plus I'd really like them to have a storyline which they could deal with together, rather than them being against each other.

I don't think the characters have run their course at all, they're soon to be the only married couple in the show and there is a multitude of storylines and issues they can deal with with the baby coming along. I think the show really needs a stable family unit on the show (just hopefully not too stable or they'll become boring!)

I think the recent drama they've been through has actually made them stronger like Karen said. Unfortunately when a child dies, it can cause the parents to seperate (I know Rachel wasn't him Mum but still) so to see them come through to the other side and be this happy proves how much they care about each other and want to be together :wub: It was one of those situations where I really didn't know who I felt more sorry for. You can't really blame Tony for any of his actions because his grief was causing him to just think about himself which I think he was entitled to but for Rachel to have to put up with that and have Tony show no interest at all in the baby (apart from that lovely scene where the baby kicked) and say some pretty hurtful things to her really made me feel sorry for her to. Like she said when he bought all the baby stuff, she thought he didn't care but at least they're happy now (for a while )

I didn't spot where Rachel placed her hand during the gym scene but I did notice how happy they were especially in front of all those they shared scenes with. They are so gorgeous together, passion just oozing out and the love that they feel for each other is truly genuine.

As for Tachel having no purpose on the show I totally disagree. They have plenty of storylines left to cover and plenty of purpose. There are so many avenues that this gorgeous couple can explore if only the writers open their hearts and minds to the endless possibilities.

I don't want them to sail into the sunset just yet. I would like them to stay for a while longer and to explore the various friendships especially with Miles, Martha, Leah, Roman, Alf and Irene, plus some more scenes with the Austin family would also be a bonus. :wink:

Yes - in between

Roman leaving

and making Angelo the bad guy :angry: they are the only faves I have left :(

There is a whole host of posibilties that are still left to cover hopefully the writers will see that - we NEED a stable couple a FAMILY in summer bay

I agree with Quiet Achiever about their love and passion and love for each other - you can tell that Jon and Amy have great chemstry together (As well as damm fine actors!)

Im annoyed with the writers that they havent used the relationship between Tony and his nephews yet - they did at the start which could of went places but ruined it with Xavier and the bottle episode - that and not having Lucas around makes me :angry: and its sheer laziness on HAA's part

PS - Get the TV week...TACHEL ARE ON THE COVER!!! :D

Edited by sportzgal82