Rachel/Tony

Cal

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ohh thank you Dan :D The pics are beautiful, especially the one's of them dancing.

Aww, so they're off on their honeymoon. Wonder where they're going, pretty exciting they have to go on a plane. Maybe somewhere out of Oz :lol:

It was a shame Rachel felt she had to be there for Belle today but i totally understand why. It must have been scary for her seeing Belle like that and knowing only she could help before the ambulance got there. I couldn't cope with the pressure of a job like hers.

I liked the little mentions of their honeymoon and their little scene together at the hospital was sweet.

Awww Tachel's wedding was so cute!

Firstly she looked gorgeous and so happy and in love and Tony in his suit was :wub: I loved the vows and how Rachel added a little about their first date which made it special in a way and to mention the baby and how they made it together and she loves it was spot on.

Tony touching the bump was really nice , as there hasn't been much interaction between him and the baby but to see him do that was lovely! :wub:

Rachel's dress was nice too , as you problably already know i prefered the other one she tried on at Martha's but i'll not ramble on too much about that as she did look amazing the way she pulled it off with a massive bump!

Tachel dancing :wub: was the cutest scene ever when he went behind her and kissed her. Is this how you imagined it? Absolutely ... same just never thought i would feel this happy :P now come on people if they aren't in love i don't know what the word means!

In todays the scene at the hospital was great , you could tell how much she wanted to see him and when he finally came she just fell right into his arms and also the little smile he gave when she walked away almost as if he was saying to himself shes my wife.

Wedding was perfect congrats to the writers who actually managed to pull something off we liked!

Amy and Jon brilliant acting , made it seem so real!

One last thing , the wedding rings :wub: ooh and i love Tachel (Mr and Mrs Holden) we loveeeee you.

Dan thank you so much for putting those wedding pictures up for us I'm really grateful. I have no idea where their honeymoon location is but it sounds lovely!

I thought the little Tachel scene was lovely today, Rachel seemed to be feeling pretty guilty about Belle and I felt so sorry for her sitting there and then Tony came along and gave her a hug, it was cute :wub:

Thanks for the pictures Dan :D

The scene they had today was really nice :) Rachel sitting there all alone and Tony coming along and giving her a hug. It was so sweet :wub: Also when she walked off to see Belle he smiled at her awhhh :D

I wish they had a few more scenes today though. I think their should have been a scene with them driving off to the airport or something.

I cant wait for the barbecue next week at Miles's house

:lol:

Without wanting to sound like a parrot, the wedding was fantastic and I think the whole episode showed how strong their relationship is. I don't think the writers have been kind to them at times but they got this one spot on :D

I know some of you were a bit underwhelmed by the wedding 'gallery' on the Official Site, so I've made up for that by putting all the wedding pics on BTTB in Monday's episode summary.

http://www.backtothebay.net/episodes/2009/4831.php

I wonder who could have been moaning about that! :P Thanks for the pics Dan :wink:

Although, i do wonder why they made the point of Rachel going into the marquee on Friday's episode only for it not to be used at all for the actual wedding. That was a bit strange, but nonetheless it was beautiful.

Yea, it is just a tad odd. Maybe it was supposed to be part of todays ep or somewhere to have the reception of it rained,it was very beautiful however.

I think was a backup plan for if it rained - they were in the open though

I think the marquee was just where the guests were going to eat, they wouldn't have made for very exciting scenes :lol:

Aww Karen you must have been waiting years to see HotDad in his wedding suit hehe. I agree with you, the wedding said a lot about how strong their relationship is and I just adored seeing Tony stroking the bump. I can't wait to see him be a Daddy.