Rachel/Tony

Cal

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Being an avid Adelle fan, i gotta say that im really, really, really appreaciating Tony and Rachels relationship/marriage. I've always thought they were boring but now with all the drama thats going on with belle and aden, idk its just nice to see another normal couple on the show! I hope they last :D.

Is it wrong to be jealous? :(

I think Tachel's relationship has been a very real and realistic protrayal of two people who fell in love when least expected. The majority of the drama's they've had have been issues very true to real life, and unlike a lot of other storylines that happens, they weren't overly sensationalised and constantly in your face. I love seeing them all happy and relaxed just now, it's what's needed after all that they've been through. It's been a while since they had a strong couple who face things together no matter what and stand by each other regardless. That's true love and respect and i think the writers do a great job (most of the time) with Rachel and Tony. :)