Rachel/Tony

Cal

If were being specific, she told Irene she was about 4 months on the 27th February (I'm not that sad I only remember that because it's my birthday :lol: ) So technically she's now about 5 and a half months.

She's definitely at least a month further along than that - ~6.5 months. By observation, I mean. It'll be interesting to see what date the baby is born. In real time, it'll be end of July but by what she looks, it'll be end of June at the latest.

I want a girl too :wub:

Edited by Julez

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't wait to see him with a baby, he's an amazing dad already and seeing him with a wee one will be precious! I'm pretty sure he'll be all relaxed and will have to be the strong, reassuring one.

I hope in the next few months Rachel starts to show some signs that being pregnant is affecting her, and Tony can play the role of doting dad to be! After all the dramas of this year i want to see some proper couply scenes.

I love Amy's little comments about it being exciting to have an older couple that are making it work :) It really is and it's about time too! :D

I know Kirsty, it's going to be fantastic and with Tachel being married it's going to be even better :)

Rachel must be intending to go on maternity leave sooner rather than later considering how difficult it will be for her to do her job.Maybe she has a bit of a wake up call at work and she leaves earlier than she intended.It would also be sweet if Tony gave Rachel foot massages or back rubs or something relaxing because she's getting really uncomfortable doing everyday stuff.

We soooo need some couply fluff, maybe Tachel could have a dvd night or something relaxing where they are all snuggled up on the sofa. :)

We need some of that to ballance the drama filled scens of HAA - it would be nice if the writers can ballance that with seeing a new baby on the way! Im so sure it will be a dramatic birth but mum and bub OK in the end

It would so adorable seeing Tony with a baby girl! :wub:

Edited by sportzgal82

Wikipedia is definitely not a reliable source when it comes to spoiler on "Home & Away". My advice would be unless you have reliable concrete evidence to back up this claim that Tachel are going to be absent for three months, then it would not be a good idea to post these type of comments as it will only set people into a frenzy, assumptions and speculations will be taken out of context and all for something that might not be true.

She's definitely at least a month further along than that - ~6.5 months. By observation, I mean. It'll be interesting to see what date the baby is born. In real time, it'll be end of July but by what she looks, it'll be end of June at the latest.

I want a girl too :wub:

You're right, she definetely looks much further along than that, I don't think her bump can get much bigger!! I guess she'll just have the baby when the writers want her to.

Rhedz, I haven't heard that and I'll be surprised if it was true. They're in spoilers for the next few weeks so as QA said don't trust Wikipedia. That site also said Jack was coming back and we know that's not true!

So someone's claiming that Rachel's going to have a complicated pregnancy because there is a 14 year age gap between her and Tony? :lol: Crazy people, like that's medically possible!

I'd like Tachel to be more involved with the Austins, seeing as I sometimes forget they're even Tony's family. It would be nice for Gina to give Rachel some advice later on in her pregnancy, as Rachel's mum isn't around I'm sure that might bring up some sad memories and worries for her.

I'd like Tachel to be more involved with the Austins, seeing as I sometimes forget they're even Tony's family. It would be nice for Gina to give Rachel some advice later on in her pregnancy, as Rachel's mum isn't around I'm sure that might bring up some sad memories and worries for her.

^ I totally agree. That was one of the best things about the first half of the wedding episode.... the Austin/Holden interaction. As well as Gina being involved with all the girls at Leah's house. I really wish Gina would hang around for a while instead of disappearing off home all the time.... wherever home may be :P

I would love to see Tony and Rachel taking their turn to look after Brendan... that would be really good to see. Tony seems to have a good relationship with him.... I love it when he shouted "Uncle Tony's wedding, Uncle Tony's wedding!" :D

Yes and more pregnancy related scenes would be nice...... no one can go through such as eventless pregnancy as Rachel has had so far.

Tony seems to have a good relationship with him.... I love it when he shouted "Uncle Tony's wedding, Uncle Tony's wedding!" :D

Yes and more pregnancy related scenes would be nice...... no one can go through such as eventless pregnancy as Rachel has had so far.

Brendan is adorable, it was so sweet when he said that :lol: And when Tony told him the wedding was the best party he'd ever go to. And Brendan took a liking to Rachel to so I think it would be really nice if they had more scenes together. I'm really hoping but not expecting Gina to become permanent.

If Rachel goes through her whole pregnancy with no problems then she deserves some sort of award. I'm sure all the women who have been pregnant on the show have been taken hostage/kidnapped/nearly died at some point. It's been over six months I'm sure Rachel's due for another kidnapping :lol: