Rachel/Tony

Cal

Given the size of her bump, she's well and truly past her 20 week scan so mustn't have found out the sex. Or have I missed them metioning a scan coming up? If she's not more than 24 weeks I'll be so mad at the costume directors. I'll happily post pics to prove my point but she's at least 6 months along and coming up to being in the 3rd trimester.

Her bump has always been big though. It was only 4/5 weeks ago she told Irene she was 4 months and she was already pretty huge :lol: I think sometimes it looks really real, other times it's terrible! Maybe she didn't get a 20 week scan and will get on at 24 weeks instead. Or maybe the writers are just ignoring it, which is more likely! I'm pretty sure she'd know from her scan though, given what she does.

I think it'll be a girl, purely because Tony already has/had 2 sons, and they tend to do that :) And yeah, lately it's been boys being born. But at the end of the day it's still a baby, as long as it's healthy. I don't think Tony could handle any more heartache so soon. I think it was very sweet he rubbed her bump at the wedding, it looks at if he's started a new chapter in his life and finally feels he can move on and be truely happy without Jack.

Fingers crossed for the pregnancy storylines coming up! Now they finally have a happily married stable couple on the show they better put them to use :lol:

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I want a girl :D:lol:

I think she'll be due a scan at 24 weeks, so maybe we'll find out then. I imagine she'll be able to read ultra-sounds :wink::lol:

I'd really like to see them do baby stuff together now. So far it's all been pretty much Rachel on her own. She must start to feel some affects of her pregnancy soon. There's been nothing apart from telling Hugo how exhausted she was. I'd like to see Tony taking charge and looking after her a bit. And maybe see how she copes at work when things start getting hectic.

She'll have also take time of work (Maternity Leave..)

I also want a girl :P

Add me to the list of people who want a girl :wub:

If were being specific, she told Irene she was about 4 months on the 27th February (I'm not that sad I only remember that because it's my birthday :lol: ) So technically she's now about 5 and a half months. I'm sure the writers will just ignore her having another scan and we'll find out the sex at the birth, which is more exciting!

I think it would be 'kinder' for them to have a girl seeing as Tony lost a son, he might find it difficult seeing another little boy grow up who will remind him a lot of Jack. And it'll be lovely to have another little girl on the show seeing seeing as we have Ollie.

Tony's bump rub was one of my favourite parts of the wedding. It really said a lot about how far he's come from losing Jack and how he's no clearly excited about the bub.

I'm just really looking forward to them being parents and raising a baby together. I can't remember the last time a baby was born to a couple who were actually married, in love and planned to have the baby! It's lovely and i think this baby is going to be wonderful for Tony to help with the loss of Jack. I can't wait to see him with a baby, he's an amazing dad already and seeing him with a wee one will be precious! I'm pretty sure he'll be all relaxed and will have to be the strong, reassuring one.

I hope in the next few months Rachel starts to show some signs that being pregnant is affecting her, and Tony can play the role of doting dad to be! After all the dramas of this year i want to see some proper couply scenes.

I love Amy's little comments about it being exciting to have an older couple that are making it work :) It really is and it's about time too! :D

im wanting them to have a girl too!

i think rachel may have some trouble adjusting to motherhood, maybe just being at home or upset coz her mum isnt there or something, and that will be the drama - but we will hopefully see tony to the rescue

i hope thats all the drama - i dont think I could take any serious drama with bubs and tachel certainly cant, so im hoping this is all it will be

I can't wait to see him with a baby, he's an amazing dad already and seeing him with a wee one will be precious! I'm pretty sure he'll be all relaxed and will have to be the strong, reassuring one.

I hope in the next few months Rachel starts to show some signs that being pregnant is affecting her, and Tony can play the role of doting dad to be! After all the dramas of this year i want to see some proper couply scenes.

I love Amy's little comments about it being exciting to have an older couple that are making it work :) It really is and it's about time too! :D

I know Kirsty, it's going to be fantastic and with Tachel being married it's going to be even better :)

Rachel must be intending to go on maternity leave sooner rather than later considering how difficult it will be for her to do her job.Maybe she has a bit of a wake up call at work and she leaves earlier than she intended.It would also be sweet if Tony gave Rachel foot massages or back rubs or something relaxing because she's getting really uncomfortable doing everyday stuff.

We soooo need some couply fluff, maybe Tachel could have a dvd night or something relaxing where they are all snuggled up on the sofa. :)