Rachel/Tony

Cal

Lol the wink was funny. I don't know if it was intentional or not, he was looking at her with a massive silly grin :lol:

I see no reason why Miles would invite the Austin men to a barbie at his house.....they don't have anything to do with him. :P And why invite a teenager to an adults lunch....

It was pretty strange they didn't talk to each other in the whole episode though :lol:

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i loved todays ep im glad to see them back!!

you know how people were saying rachel was showing no sing of the pregnancy i thought the bit after she had finished talking to aden about belle and she asked to help her up offf the seat was really nice!! :wub:

finally she is show some efects!!

erm i don't think thats true Steph , Anyway i loved the Aden/Rachel scene when he helped her up :) was problably the only time i actually liked Aden since he arrived :P

Tachel baby :wub: Girl!! :)

Her belly is quite low because they haven't found her a decent cushion yet!! The smoking thing ive never heard of but to me it sounds stupid.

Edited by CHARL3N3x

Sometimes the bump doesn't really look real at all :lol: As for the size, every woman is different and i know people who've been massive at 5 months and people who've been tiny at 8. I guess it just depends. I think she is close to 6 months now though.

I think most of us are hoping for a girl. :) and i think it would be a lot easier for Tony if he had a daughter. It's a lot kinder to him.

What a wonderful sight, Tony and Rachel being part of "The Three Musketeers"!! I enjoy the scenes which feature Miles, Rambo :P and HotDad - the male version of the Musketeers + Martha, Leah and Rachel - the female version of the Musketeers. To be even cheekier, you can add Alf and Kirsty to each version to make it the four Musketeers. :wink: It will be interesting to see over time if this lively group of friends will expand to include other characters.

It's about time that both male and female friendships on the show are explored. Tachel blend in quite well with the more mature cast from the show. I do hope that we see more interactions in the future, no matter how small.

I think Rachel has great interaction with Leah and Martha. I love their friendships and think it's great Rachel has such close girlfriends, as well as a husband. She actually has a pretty great life right now :lol:

But Tony def needs some male friendships with guys around his age. Hopefully he'll continue to hang around with Miles and Roman a bit more.

I felt a bit sorry for Rachel today, Tony was being a bit of an idiot constantly joking about Belle collasping at the wedding. :rolleyes: Silly man! Although he did apologise and go and see Belle, which is good! And i liked seeing him all happy and smiley as well.

It was cute Rachel telling Belle how extremely happy she was and then telling Tony about the lovely memories and their perfect day. I love Rachel when she's like this. And i really like how she is being with Belle. She has such great empathy for her and it's amazing she doesn't have the slightest bit of anger, considering everything.