Rachel/Tony

Cal

Can I just remind everyone not to discuss what's going to happen with Tony and Rachel in this section, that's what the spoiler section is for. Also, please try not to post short posts such as "I agree" or "that's right" as they bring nothing to the discussion and will be deleted.

Also, if you would like to discuss Gina or Sonia Todd there is a thread for that here

Thank you :)

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I loved Tachel in today's episode. Even though they didn't really have any dialogue with each other they were just so affectionate :wub: And its lovely to just see them enjoying being happy and normal! The scene with Pippa was hilarious with Tony teasing Rachel for taking too many pictures of the beach :lol: He made up for it with the kiss on the head though :wub: And I really liked Tony's subtle wink at Rachel (thanks to Charlene for noticing that) when Leah was telling her that she'd explain about Roman later.

I hope Tachel have a few more weeks of this, obviously I'd like them to get some more exciting storylines eventually but for now, after everything they've been through, I'm happy to see them take a backseat for a while and just be newlyweds! I have to say tut tut though to Tony and Miles for letting a pregnant woman wait on them :lol: And finally it looks like Tony has some friends in Miles & Roman! Miles & Tony hugged when they saw each other in the diner :D

Edited by charmed60

I really loved seeing Tony interact with Miles and Roman. It's about time he had some male friends around his age and i hope things progress from here. I enjoyed seeing the older cast hang around together and do normal stuff.

The little Tachel scenes today were lovely and i'm so happy we're getting love and fluff from them now after months of heartache. The scene with Pippa was lovely and lighthearted - them joking about the photos was just so normal and i loved it.

I love all their understated affection, it's one of the reasons i love Tachel so much :lol: It's just sweet and lovely to see them just being happy.

Thanks to Laura for pointing out that Leah totallly brushed Tony off for Rachel when they first came into the diner :lol: He went to hug her but she went straight for Rachel. So he turns to Miles instead :lol:

Edited by KirstyEkua

I really enjoyed Tony and Rachel being part of a group of friends today.... we haven't really seen that whole older group thing since Leah, Dan, Brad and Sally went to drinks with drunk Jazz while Tony was too busy saving Lucas, Geoff and Annie from Bruce Campbell :P

I loved Tachel in today's episode. Even though they didn't really have any dialogue with each other they were just so affectionate :wub: And its lovely to just see them enjoying being happy and normal! The scene with Pippa was hilarious with Tony teasing Rachel for taking too many pictures of the beach :lol: He made up for it with the kiss on the head though :wub:And I really liked Tony's subtle wink at Rachel (thanks to Charlene for noticing that) when Leah was telling her that she'd explain about Roman later.

I noticed the wink straight away but it was so subtle I thought it might have been a twitch rather than a wink! :P

I noticed the wink straight away but it was so subtle I thought it might have been a twitch rather than a wink! :P

Haha!! :lol: Maybe it was a twitch hehe, it was pretty random to just wink at her in the middle of a conversation! Or maybe he's just still in honeymoon mode :P

I agree, more scene with the older group would be much appreciated! Especially Tony with the guys, he needs some male besties!

If was so subtle why was it picked up :lol:

Its so nice to see them have a circle of friends to hang out with - shame we didnt see Marth and Hugo/Xavior and Brenden...you think they would be there!

both of them showed their caring natures today - Rachel being conserned with Belle and Tony trying to calm Roman down when he got spooked by the door slamming shut