Rachel/Tony

Cal

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

She's obsessed with reproducing and it's seriously getting old. Two husband who can't have kids. Isn't that God's way of saying that she shouldn't have her own kids. Instead she could give a child a home who really needs it. Adopt, foster, god woman you have other options. Like the sperm bank that I mentioned. Stop chasing after poor blokes that don't want to have any more kids

LOL! I totally agree, I can't stand Tony and Rachel. I hope Tony leaves Rachel, but that won't happen otherwise the fans would complain.

I don't understand something, if Rachel wants to be a mother so much why doesn't she just adopt or go to a sperm bank (even though I don't like the iddea of that). If Rachel wants to give some love to a child then why not adpot, there are billions of people in the world already. There are so many people in poverty, Rachel should have adpoted a child.

Rachel did consider adoption if her and Tony couldn't have children of their own but Tony didn't want to wait as adoption takes years.

I personally don't see Rachel as obsessed. I think the reason she wanted a child so much with Kim is because she saw it as a way of saving her marriage. If she was obsessed with having children, she'd have left Kim for Hugh who could have kids and promised to give her kids. In the whole time she was seperated from Kim she didn't mention children ONCE. Once she got with Tony and they were engaged, it was only natural that they'd want to have a family together, I don't think there's anything obsessive about that. Plus once she realised the reality of the small risk of Tony's operation she didn't want him to go through and when Tony's reversal might not have worked she didn't once consider leaving him and was willing to not have children altogether just so she could be with him

Also, she stayed with Kim after knowing he couldn't have children so if she WAS obsessive about having kids, she'd have left Kim at the drop of a hat imo.

In relation to Tachel, the fact that Rachel didn't consider leaving Tony once when she heard he might not be able to have children yet when Kim told her the same she did consider it, I think shows the strength of Tachel's relationship and how much more she loves Tony.

LOL! I totally agree, I can't stand Tony and Rachel. I hope Tony leaves Rachel, but that won't happen otherwise the fans would complain.

I don't understand something, if Rachel wants to be a mother so much why doesn't she just adopt or go to a sperm bank (even though I don't like the idea of that). If Rachel wants to give some love to a child then why not adpot, there are billions of people in the world already. There are so many people in poverty, Rachel should have adpoted a child.

Two husbands who can't have kids? Did i miss something?

1.Kim

And clearly Tony CAN have kids :P otherwise No Baby just now and why do people keep saying its god's way of telling her she shouldn't have children ... not true! shes 6 months pregnant

Why would Rachel want to go to a sperm bank ... shes married to Tony and having a kid.

Edited by CHARL3N3x
Personal attack

I don't understand the need to bring up something that was posted months ago just to say something you've already said over and over again. We get it. Why feel the need to constantly post in here when all your posts are exactly the same and don't add anything new? If you want to post in here please say something meaningful rather than repeating yourself.

Actually, Rachel has only had one husband that couldn't have kids. And going to a sperm bank? That's absurd when she has a husband who doesn't have a problem getting her pregnant! Tony and her talked about adoption, but decided against it becasue it takes too long, and he actually said he wanted them to have their own family. I've never found her to be obsessive about kids either. After Kim left her she didn't talk about children for at least a year, and it was only when she was engaged to Tony she brought it up.

Anyways, this is old news and has already been discussed to death. So can we please move on?

I'm excited about what's in store for them now they're married. We've waited such a long time for it. :lol: But i think everything they've been through over the past year shows how strong their relationship is and i hope the writers continue to show that. It would be lovely if they were long term and they stayed as an actual family with their baby.

Just a gentle warning that some of the comments made in this thread recently could be seen by other board members as offensive. EVERY MEMBER has a responsibility to express their views and opinions in a way that is not offensive to others.

Offensive posts will be edited or if nothing worthwhile remains after editing will be deleted.