Rachel/Tony

Cal

Haha Laura. :lol:

But i agree, she is due to be kidnapped/held hostage pretty soon! Maybe they could have some kind of situation at the hospital with a crazed patient. And she'll happen to go into labour at that point :rolleyes: Or her and Tony are trapped somewhere with a mad man, or stuck in a storm, or there's an earthquake. Yup i've been thinking about this way too much :o:lol:

In all seriousness i really hope Tony is with her for the birth. She's already coped pretty much on her own so far and it would be so sad for Tony if he missed it. I want him to acknowledge she's actually pregnant, apart from a few bump rubs and getting her a chair that one time it's like nothing has changed. Drama is all good but as long as they're together! She's been amazingly lucky so far, but i guess with the Jack death storyline it would have too much to give her pregnancy troubles too. Although even a few mentions of her throwing up, feeling tired etc would be nice! Or getting some crazy cravings, something!! One of my friends craved pickles, it was totally strange. And my cousin craved sex, like all the time :lol: Her hubby loved that, haha.

I too would like to see more interaction with the Austins. Especially Rachel and Gina, and Tony and Hugo. They're his family but you'd hardly know from watching it. I like Gina and hope she'll keep popping back. She's interesting.

Edited by KirstyEkua

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

She is due another kidnapping soon actually! :lol:

We have a few months left of the pregnancy now so hopefully we will get a few cute scenes! :) I know something bad will happen, but I'm sure it will all work out in the end. It always does. :)

I really like Gina, she would be an interesting character to keep on the show. The actress looks so familiar, have I seen her on All Saints or Neighbours or something?

she was last in McLeod's daughters along with Luke Jacobz

Tony seems to have a good relationship with him.... I love it when he shouted "Uncle Tony's wedding, Uncle Tony's wedding!"

Yes and more pregnancy related scenes would be nice...... no one can go through such as eventless pregnancy as Rachel has had so far.

Brendan is adorable, it was so sweet when he said that! And when Tony told him the wedding was the best party he'd ever go to. And Brendan took a liking to Rachel to so I think it would be really nice if they had more scenes together. I'm really hoping but not expecting Gina to become permanent.

Agree with that! Its annoying that we dont get more Holden/Austin sceans..they are family for crying out loud..is that just sheer laziness on the writers part or is that deliberate :blink:

If Rachel goes through her whole pregnancy with no problems then she deserves some sort of award. I'm sure all the women who have been pregnant on the show have been taken hostage/kidnapped/nearly died at some point. It's been over six months I'm sure Rachel's due for another kidnapping :lol:

:lol: too true :lol: I want Tony to be there at the birth

but im worried about the B'Day suprise Cryptic Clue in the spoiler section

:unsure:

Edited by sportzgal82

I really like Gina, she would be an interesting character to keep on the show. The actress looks so familiar, have I seen her on All Saints or Neighbours or something?

Saiorse- Sonia Todd was also in All Saints last year.

Cant remember he name character but she played a phycolgist or something along those lines who was suppose to be working with the board to bring down Frank but she had a change of Heart and almost lost/did lose her job over it.

Edited by sportzgal82

Saiorse- Sonia Todd was also in All Saints last year.

Cant remember he name character but she played a phycolgist or something along those lines who was suppose to be working with the board to bring down Frank but she had a change of Heart and almost lost/did lose her job over it.

Ah, thanks guys! It was actually McLeods Daughters that I was thinking about, I have seen a few episodes of it but I couldn't tell you what season it was! I might have seen her in All Saints too. Thanks!

Yeah I actually thought about her having twinse before, that would be so cool! A little girl and boy. :)