Rachel/Tony

Cal

I agree that Tony rubbing Rachel's baby bump was adorable. How many months is she supposed to be now?

Around 5/6 i think :)

I thought their wedding was pefect. The farm was really beautifullly done. It was tasteful and romantic and i loved all the white and the red carpet.

I liked the close ups of them saying their vows and exchanging rings. You could seen the emotion in their eyes and it was quite touching. Their little dance was super cute. I loved how he held her from behind and told her he didnt think he'd ever be this happy. It was lovely considering it's only been 3 months since he lost his son. I think it says so much about their feelings for each other. :wub: Loved the little kisses on her neck.

Tony mentioning Jack so easily was a nice moment and another sign he is moving on and working past his loss. Liked how it was mentioned how much they'd been through to get to this point, they deserve some happiness for a while at least.

Like Laura said i thought the bump touching was a sweet little moment, and i'm glad he did it. It was kind of unusual the way he went to meet her at the car but it worked well and suited them, as did them walking down the carpet together. I thought i'd hate that but watching it i loved it.

I thought the vows were perfect. They said what needed to be said without being too over top and sugary sweet. Loved Rachel's little extra bit and loved how she turned to Leah when got a bit flustered. You could tell she was nervous, she was clutching her fists, bless and both of them having tears in their eyes eas really moving. Tony's reaction was funny, and i am getting used to him calling her babe even though i think it sounds strange coming from a midde aged man, haha!!

Now im just excited about what they have in store for them! I'm pretty sure they've got all the couple drama out of the way so i hope now they can focus on them as a family and have baby storylines for them to get involved in.

I have to say they did a great job with their clothes!! Rachel looked really beautiful as did Leah and Martha. I loved the colour of their dresses. Tony scrubbed up not to badly :P

Definitely the best Bay wedding in years :D Just the right amount of romance, mush, humour (loved the little scene with Colleen and Alf and Brendan asking for cake) and drama (Belle - as annyoying as that was it involves Tachel too so not all bad) I thought Leah saying 'do i look like i have a pen in here?' to VJ was hilarious, as she pointed to her dress. Maybe it's just cos it's really late.... :lol:

Edited by KirstyEkua

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

* Is soooo happy we finally got a Tachel centred episode :D *

Tony was a real gentleman when he finally saw his beautiful bride, and the stroking of Rachel's bump was just adorable.It was really special yet unusual to see Tachel walking down the aisle together, but it was the only way since none of Rachel's family were there. The way their vows were done and the transition between the vows was really lovely and it made you almost feel like you were there. Rachel's extra words almost made me cry because they were so sweet and heartfelt, as Laura said, I thought that Tony would be the one to do that.Their dance was very lovely and it was great to see them all loved up after everything thats happened :)

I hope it's revealed soon if Rachel is going to change her name and what to, I think that she should change it since Tachel will be a family soon and it only seems right. (i'll still be happy if she decides to change it to Armstrong-Holden)

I can't wait to see Tachel working together in tonights ep, and I really hope we have another Tachel scene where everyone says goodbye to them before the go on their honeymoon.

What a quick wedding seriously, it was over before I knew it. But in a way I'm happy because I was dreading it. I didn't like the fabric of Rachel's dress, and I'm not saying that just because I don't like the couple. I like more modern style dresses. Rachel should have had her hair down, it would have looked alot better.

I can't stop watching :lol: It was just a really nice little wedding, a true celebration of love and all of the little interuptions were perfect. The setting was gorgeous, i can't believe how fantastic it all looked!

Although, i do wonder why they made the point of Rachel going into the marquee on Friday's episode only for it not to be used at all for the actual wedding. That was a bit strange, but nonetheless it was beautiful.

Although, i do wonder why they made the point of Rachel going into the marquee on Friday's episode only for it not to be used at all for the actual wedding. That was a bit strange, but nonetheless it was beautiful.

Yea, it is just a tad odd. Maybe it was supposed to be part of todays ep or somewhere to have the reception of it rained,it was very beautiful however.

^^ I think we only saw the ceremony and Belle's collapse ruined the reception i.e. they never made it to the marquee. That's probably why they showed it to us on Friday instead so that we could see what it would've been like. I wonder if the guests still went along and at least had their meals?!

I loved the wedding - it made me cry :lol:

They were so beautiful together - and Tony walking her down the Isle was so great :wub: and he was so nervous waiting after last time :lol: I did feel sad when he commented on hugo laughing and he thought it was Jacks for a min...poor thing :(

The closeups and the vowels were georgeously done - and their dance was so cute!!

^^ I think we only saw the ceremony and Belle's collapse ruined the reception i.e. they never made it to the marquee. That's probably why they showed it to us on Friday instead so that we could see what it would've been like. I wonder if the guests still went along and at least had their meals?!

Maybe. But i thought the bride usually threw the flowers at the end? So maybe they just didn't show us all that. I'd like to think they had their whole wedding before Belle collasped.

The ratings for Tachel's wedding episode were really high :D