Rachel/Tony

Cal

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In todays the scene at the hospital was great , you could tell how much she wanted to see him and when he finally came she just fell right into his arms and also the little smile he gave when she walked away almost as if he was saying to himself shes my wife.

That little scene said so much. She was sitting there looking pretty upset and down on herself, then he comes rushing round the corner and she just kinda reached out for him. He was really sweet just rubbing her back and comforting her, even though he must have been a little worried himself and possibly annoyed at Belle! Showed how much he adores her. :wub:

And he had a goofy smile on his face when she walked into the room - he seemed so proud of her.

As for the marquee i doubt they put it up just incase it rained. I think like Laura said it was a place to eat just and we didn't get to see any of that. However no complaints from me it was really a wonderful wedding.

One complaint would be the OS video. I fail to understand why they did a behind the scenes and didn't have anything involving the Bride and Groom. :unsure:

I want a girl :D:lol:

I think she'll be due a scan at 24 weeks, so maybe we'll find out then. I imagine she'll be able to read ultra-sounds :wink::lol:

I'd really like to see them do baby stuff together now. So far it's all been pretty much Rachel on her own. She must start to feel some affects of her pregnancy soon. There's been nothing apart from telling Hugo how exhausted she was. I'd like to see Tony taking charge and looking after her a bit. And maybe see how she copes at work when things start getting hetic.

Edited by KirstyEkua

Given the size of her bump, she's well and truly past her 20 week scan so mustn't have found out the sex. Or have I missed them metioning a scan coming up? If she's not more than 24 weeks I'll be so mad at the costume directors. I'll happily post pics to prove my point but she's at least 6 months along and coming up to being in the 3rd trimester.