Rachel/Tony

Cal

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know it is weird isn\'t it! I think that\'s why I\'m enjoying the show so much at the moment, there\'s loads of inter-cast couples and lots of couply scenes, they seem to have let that go for a while but it\'s back! Which I always enjoy, we\'ve got Rach and Tony, Annie and Jai, Xavier/Ruby, Leah/RomanBelle/Aden, Charlie/Joey. Ha ha, can you imagine the havoc in my post if the vegetable subsitutes were still in play!

I loved the scenes today, just nice, no drama, just some well needed romance and laughter. It was sweet, I like new relaxed Rachel. It\'s good to see her back

It is amazing really! And I completely agree with you, as much as I love drama, I think it needs to be balanced with happy, couply storylines to which haven\'t been happening for quite a while :lol: And it\'s so lovely to see Tachel so happy after everything they\'ve been through, they\'re back to where they were when they got the baby news :wub: (just before Jack died ) I would loved to have seen your post in vegetable haha I got sooo confused this morning hehe.

I\'m actually really sad about what\'s going to happen to Roman because I think now he\'s dating Rachel\'s best friend, they could have forged a nice friendship between Tony and Roman

I like relaxed Rachel to! I hope they leave her happy for a while and it\'s so good to see Tony happier with life now. Hopefully now Tachel and Roman and Leah (do they have a couple name yet?) can have fun little double dates like last Friday hehe.

although they haven\'t got much time

:lol:

Loman, Reah ???

oh and i still think a frendship between the 4 can happen

despite Roman going blind and then break it off with Leah - Tony could be the one that makes him see sence and get back with Leah

Loved the Gym scean and the scean on the Farm - Rachel is so relaxed and shes great when she is like that and its so good seeing Tony happy again :wub: Im thinking that the wedding is going to be a tear jerker and jack will be thought of at some stage :(

Edited by sportzgal82

Jack will definately get a mention - he better anyway! - maybe Tony won't have a best man there to sort of leave the spot open for Jack because 'he's there' and all that. Alf's pretty much his only male friend and that would be rubbish.

I wonder if we'll get a mention of Lucas before the big day, 'He wanted to come but he's stuck in India' that sort of thing.

EDIT: Just realised he'll probably pick Hugo as best man. That's just as rubbish, they've had like two scenes together since Hugo arrived. I like my idea better :D

Edited by rachel&kim

Jack will definately get a mention - he better anyway! - maybe Tony won't have a best man there to sort of leave the spot open for Jack because 'he's there' and all that. Alf's pretty much his only male friend and that would be rubbish.

I wonder if we'll get a mention of Lucas before the big day, 'He wanted to come but he's stuck in India' that sort of thing.

EDIT: Just realised he'll probably pick Hugo as best man. That's just as rubbish, they've had like two scenes together since Hugo arrived. I like my idea better :D

Hugo is his Nephew after all - and besides I bet Alf will give Rachel away

Noo, i hope Alf doesn't give her away!! They're not particulary close and don't exactly see eye to eye a lot of the time (remmber when he blamed her for causing the chopper crash and all the Bridget crapness :lol: ) It would be pretty daft if he did.

I think Leah should. It's totally unconventional but i think it'd be pretty great. She doesn't have any of her own family there and Leah is her oldest friend, so why not? Or maybe she'll walk alone, Rachel's a strong woman, she'd be fine, haha.

And yer they have to mention Jack. I hope we get to see some speechs and stuff where he's mentioned, it would be a lovely touch. Poor Tony needs some male friends his own age. I hope they do some double dating with Leah and Roman, that'd be nice.

Lucas must been having a really awesome time in India for him to miss his brother's funeral and his dad's wedding, twice!

But they're not close. Thats a fact. Sure they're friends but not good enough for her to actually ask him to give her away. It never crossed my mind that she'd ask Alf.

Leah is Rachel's best friend and they've been there for each other through everything, so im sure she wouldn't miss her wedding for the world. So far the writers have done an amaizng job keeping their friendship consistent and i'm sure it'll continue that way with whatever drama gets thrown at them.

And although it'll be hard for Leah, obviously, she's only been dating Roman a few weeks. She wouldn't do that to Rachel.

Edited by KirstyEkua

Leah & Martha will probably be bridesmaids. Rachel doesn't need anyone to give her away she can walk down the isle on her own unless Brad is going to be there. Remember when Tasha & Robbie got married no one gave Tasha away.

I really like Tony and Rachel as they are at the moment. Relaxed, unstressed and happy :) Unfortunately whenever they are every like that something comes along and derails them so lets hope that doesn't happen this time.... well for a while anyway.

I think the stress they have been through in the last few months will make them stronger. There were some really dodgy moments there and their communication at times wasn't the best, mainly because Tony was immersed in so much grief. Rachel just wanted him to talk to her but she maybe tried too hard to get through on occasions. Having said that it must have been difficult for her to go through the first few months of pregnancy virtually on her own when he didn't seem to care. However, I'm sure he did care as his face lit up when he felt the baby kick. :)

Anyway, they are all happy again so it's all good! :D On that note..... no one has mentioned this yet so I am assuming no one else spotted it.... Did anyone see where Rachel's hand wandered to in the gym scene in Wednesdays episode?! :P Just before Roman's dig about Tony being old. I am too observant for my own good sometimes where HotDad is concerned! :ph34r: