Rachel/Tony

Cal

i loved the tachelness in todays episode, im so glad tony surprised rachel with the baby stuff - bless him - it shows he is finally interested in the baby - which will bring them closer i think

but just as the get all cute again - spanner in the works angelo's case not going to court -

even though tony was clearly upset by the court case and the boat going missing - it was nice to see him including rachel in it all and leaning on her for support - im thinking they finally turned a courner in tonights episode

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I completely agree with you, it was lovely to see Tony feeling able to talk to Rachel about his feelings, like Rachel said, finishing that boat has really brought him some peace and he's finally been able to sort out his priorities as Tony said. Him surprising her with the baby stuff was just beautiful (I hope we get to see the baby's room at some point and it's not going to be one of those imaginary ones in that house) and really showed that Tony is excited about having the baby and is finally able to start looking forward to it. He's got that spark back in him and so has Rachel, he was beaming when he saw how happy Rachel was, it was lovely. I was quite disappointed it was such a small, sort of throwaway scene but maybe that's just the Tachel fan in me!

I was really worried that finding out about Angelo would revert Tony back to his depressed state but thankfully he opened up about his feelings to Rachel (or ranted should I say) It really sounded like he called Rachel hun in that scene when they're walking towards the boat, he says something like "you know hun im just so sick and tired" I'm sure he didn't as it's very un-Tony but it did sound like it!

Finishing the boat really has brought Tony some closure and Rachel & Tony were finally able to enjoy being an engaged couple expecting a baby today (before the boat and Angelo drama) and all the little hugs were very cute.

A little off topic but I'm quite disappointed we didn't get to see Alf and Tony out on a boat :P

I agree ^^^^ Him suprising Rachel with the baby stuff was really sweet :wub: I think that he realises now that he should start concentrating on Rachel and the baby. I think now we are starting to see these "good times " :P:)

I am looking forward to next week the proposal

:wub: and theres a pic on the offical site saying that Rachel is shocked by Tony's reaction to Martha and the boat or something that should be interesting!

Edited by Jamey-Maria
Spoiler Tags

the surprise baby stuff was a really small scene i agree, but, again, its the tachel fan in me too! but very cute

tony and alf on the boat would have been good - it seemed like rachel went too, she walked in with them - do u think she went out with them?

the spoilers look good with boat too, looking forward to that

Yer she was probably just waiting at the pier for them to come, I doubt she'd have gone out in the boat....Alf went with Tony because he didn't want him going on his own.

I am sooooo excited for the proposal, what makes it even more exciting is we don't really know anything about it, the spoilers have all been really vague so anything could happen

:wub:

I think the shortness of the scene was just unfortunate seeing as for the past 3 months Tony's been totally ignoring the baby and acting like he doesn't care about it at all...even saying he doesn't. So it would have been nice for a bit more of a 'talk' between them but their big long chat hasn't seemed to happen yet! But the sentiment was beautiful :wub:

Edited by -Karen-
Spoiler tags added

Bless Tony - just when i was getting a little annoyed at him he goes and does this. Buying all that stuff for her was so lovely, he obviously knew how hurt she was the other day when he refused to look at the cot with her. What a total sweetheart. And her reaction was really cute. Although i would have loved a little more contact, their hug said it all. :wub: They haven't squeezed each other like that since he came back from Broken Hill! :lol:

They're getting a lot more touchy feely now - back to how they were before Jack died so that's really fantastic to see!! Loved her clinging on to him as they walked in the Surf Club, both looking very happy.

I'm glad he took the Angelo news the way that he did. I was expecting him to go back into his shell but he's finally letting his anger out which is a good thing!!

I am slighlty annoyed at the writers though - Tachel have been through so much and now i bet something is going to happen to the boat he spent so much time fixing. It's just too much. Poor Tony doesn't deserve that.

Let's just hope it works out just fine. Ladies above, be careful about spoilers :wink::lol:

Whoops I got a bit carried away, thank you for editing it out Karen!

I love seeing the complete transformation in Tony & Rachel's relationship to how it was last week, I'd forgotten how touchy feely they were as a couple and I think they've both handled this storyline amazingly. Jon has really really proved himself as an actor to me, portraying beautifully how raw grief is and it's so lovely to see Tony smiling again and realising he has lots to look forward to. Amy as well has managed to make a lot of Rachel doubters feel sympathy for her and that takes a lot :P It's the little subtle moments that she's created with Rachel, the little looks of sadness and vunerability which have really made it heartbreaking to watch. And she's playing a pregnant woman lovely, all the little bump strokes and holding her back. And the excitement over the baby is jsut like an expectant mother would be, except Rachel's had to try and conceale it so as not to make things difficult for Tony.

I guess what I'm trying to say is I thought I would hate the most recent storyline but I ended up really enjoying it and think there's lots to look forward to with Tony & Rachel.

Its nice to see things slowly become more happy for Tony - he wont forget this ever but It looks like hes learning to live with it now

It looks like the boat will be a mess - did they really need to do that????

It takes alot for the rachel doubters to like her so yeah Amy is doing well :P and charmed you are 1000% right...Jon has been outstanding from the start...even when you think he cant get better he does

Edited by sportzgal82