Rachel/Tony

Cal

Did you really think she'd say no? :lol:

I really loved it, although i wished they'd let everything go to plan. They deserved that at least!! Although it sounds so cheesy what he had planned, i don't know any girl who wouldn't have loved it!

But Tony is a total sweetheart and he really excelled himself!! 115 roses for the number of days they were supposed to have been married for....you don't get much more romantic than that!! Bless his cotton socks.

I did love his little speech in the hospital and taking a rose from than old lady :lol: And Rachel's reaction was lovely. She looked a little stunned at first then her smile just got wider and wider. The hug was very nice as welll!! Although i'm disappointed we didn't get a kiss! Maybe because so many people were watching :lol: I do wonder if he still did the whole dinner thing as well, seeing as the only reason he gave for going to the hospital was that he couldn't wait, not that she was held up and going to miss out.

Good times :wub:

but you get caught up - loved the bit where he goes "its not like as if shes going to say no. Would she?"

I dont mind the went the budget store charmed - roses are expesive regardless and he would of spent so much on the boat and buying the baby gear for Rach

and if your going to suprise someone with a proposal your not going to do with them there whiest you are planning it are you so there is a very good reason as to why there are one Tachel scean

Edited by sportzgal82

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just realised that 115 days is only around 4 months, and clearly it's been a lot longer since they were supposed to have gotten married! :lol: Rachel is already around 5 months pregnant. And we're not supposed to notice these things :rolleyes:

Still, it was an incredibly romantic gesture and i hope she found out about all of it when they got home that night! :wub:

i think they count in episodes, because if im not completly wrong then it has been 115 episodes since they where supposed to get married :)

as for todays episode , all i can say is :wub:

i think they count in episodes, because if im not completly wrong then it has been 115 episodes since they where supposed to get married

Yes that's right! Laura noticed that too :) It's a bit silly but the whole thing was so romantic and sweet i'll let it go. It was really lovely Tony acknowledged how much Rachel had supported him since Jack died and that was his reason for proposing to her again.

I love he's such an old fashioned romantic type. :lol:

Ohh, and he kissed her neck just as he put his arms around her (thanks to Laura for noticing that!!!) :wub:

I gotta say Belle's idea for a feature on Tachel and their wedding would have made a great story. Kidnap, murder, adultry etc just what you want in the tabloids!! :P

Edited by KirstyEkua

• 2 weeks later...

I've really REALLY loved seeing Tachel being happy for the past few weeks. Whenever they're happy they're just so affectionate with each other and it reminds me why I love them. I especially love how they squeeze each other when they cuddle :wub: hehe

The kisses and cuddles in today's episode were lovely and seeing them all excited about planning for the wedding again.

It was nice to see a change in Rachel also, how she wasn't stressing at all about the wedding and was happy to do the plans the next day. Aww Tachel :wub:

Wow i havent posted in here for a long time.

I loved Tachels scenes today. They were all happy happy :wub:

I really like the idea of them getting married on the farm and i think Martha seemed pretty pleased about it too.

Edited by Danni02

I think it's really beautiful they're getting married on the farm, Tony probably feels quite close to Jack there seeing as 'Jack' showed Martha a sign to buy it and a country wedding sounds so romantic :wub:

I think the gym scene was my favourite of theirs today, they were just so happy and it was nice to see them in normal scenes again (Surprising that I like a gym scene I know!) and Rachel not caring about the details of the wedding, just as long as they were together :wub:

Tachel are going to be the only married couple on the show, that's quite shocking!

I know it is weird isn't it! I think that's why I'm enjoying the show so much at the moment, there's loads of inter-cast couples and lots of couply scenes, they seem to have let that go for a while but it's back! Which I always enjoy, we've got Rach and Tony, Annie and Jai, Xavier/Ruby, Leah/Roman :wub: , Belle/Aden, Charlie/Joey. Ha ha, can you imagine the havoc in my post if the vegetable subsitutes were still in play!

I loved the scenes today, just nice, no drama, just some well needed romance and laughter. It was sweet, I like new relaxed Rachel. It's good to see her back :D

I know it is weird isn't it! I think that's why I'm enjoying the show so much at the moment, there's loads of inter-cast couples and lots of couply scenes, they seem to have let that go for a while but it's back! Which I always enjoy, we've got Rach and Tony, Annie and Jai, Xavier/Ruby, Leah/Roman :wub: , Belle/Aden, Charlie/Joey. Ha ha, can you imagine the havoc in my post if the vegetable subsitutes were still in play!

I loved the scenes today, just nice, no drama, just some well needed romance and laughter. It was sweet, I like new relaxed Rachel. It's good to see her back

It is amazing really! And I completely agree with you, as much as I love drama, I think it needs to be balanced with happy, couply storylines to which haven't been happening for quite a while :lol: And it's so lovely to see Tachel so happy after everything they've been through, they're back to where they were when they got the baby news :wub: (just before Jack died :( ) I would loved to have seen your post in vegetable haha I got sooo confused this morning hehe.

I'm actually really sad about what's going to happen to Roman because I think now he's dating Rachel's best friend, they could have forged a nice friendship between Tony and Roman

I like relaxed Rachel to! I hope they leave her happy for a while and it's so good to see Tony happier with life now. Hopefully now Tachel and Roman and Leah (do they have a couple name yet?) can have fun little double dates like last Friday hehe.

although they haven't got much time

:lol: