Rachel/Tony

Cal

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It was last night's episode! 4810 it's on youtube in part 1. A very quick blink and you miss it but lovely :wub:

I'm also sad they've done this to the boat, after all that hard work and effort, money and time Tony has spent on the boat, it's heartbreaking for it to have just been destroyed like that.

And I cant believe some people are angry that he will be upet with that.....not being able to say anything to them is so fustrating!

back onto the Tachel scean..yeah I found it but thanks for your help steff

awwwwww how sweet was that...bless him :wub: could of done more with it but it was so cute anways

Edited by sportzgal82

^^ :lol:

He looked better than he has done in ages!!! Red suits him. It suits her too, hehe. They had red covers on their bed didn't they? It's a passionate colour. I don't know where i'm going with this. :P:lol:

I loved seeing him so happy! It was just really nice to see. And rather than the Angelo news setting him back, he actually reacted to in a positive manner and talked with Rachel about it which is fabulous.

Although im intrigued as to how he managed to buy alll the baby stuff in the same day as finishing the boat, finding out about Angelo and then the boat going missing!! They had the same clothes on both Thursday and Friday didn't they? Madness. :lol:

I understand what the girls above are saying. There's no way realistically that Tony could have worked on the boat, gone to work at the gym, finished the boat, launched the boat, bought all that baby stuff and taken it home, started working on the baby's room, gone looking for his tools, gone for a walk, noticed the boat missing, called the police, gone for a drive looking for it, gone out in the boat looking for it all in one day.

Kirsty, I'm interested to know where you were going with that theory :P I think it was the bed sheets that were red and the duvet was blue but I'm not really sure why I'm discussing Tachel's bed covers :P

I've been really really pleased to see Tony & Rachel getting better material to work with and more scenes than they did last year - long may it continue!