Belle/Aden

Cal

same, i only watch haa when adelle is on!

I read somewhere that Jessica has resigned her contract for another 3 years! (YAY!!)

however i think Todd only signed for 1 more year coz he wants to get into movies (NO!)

im scared...... i heard they break up again............... i dont know how reliable these facts are!!!

....... :unsure::unsure:

Nicole, Adelle don't break up. Here's the proof.

How adorable is this one;

n612695093_5448417_106.jpg

Edited by gillyh

• Replies 637
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wonder what Aden's reaction will be when he finds out that Belle has an addiction to drugs. I also wonder how he'll find out. I hope Nicole isnt the one who tells him. I didnt enjoy seeing Belle and Aden fighting like they use to (when they were in Roman's kitchen, fighting about how moody she's been). But I guess (most) relationships that fight or aruge do it because they care about each other. And you can't have a perfect couple, or a perfert relationship with your boyfriend/girlfriend. If you dont expres your true feelings and opinions then you're holding back which you shouldnt be.Being apart of a relationship is about being honest with each other. But it doesnt look like they break up based on spoilers, so thats a relief.

^ It's true that they do seem to be having a lot of tension between them, but I feel that this is because of the circumstances that they're in, and, should any of us find ourselves in such a situation, we wouldn't be a bundle of laughs either ;)

I was hoping that they would find comfort in each other, when they're together, but unfortunately she's under so much stress, and so clingy etc - and doesn't understand that Aden just can't talk at work, I think it's just going to cause more and more tension between them - particularly with Aden befriending Joey, and Belle already getting jealous over this.

However that said, I think it was very wrong of Aden to leave Roman's the other night when Belle was there working on her assignment, and go down to Joey. After all, he'd known Joey for like two days, and he would be seeing her at work the next day - I certainly wouldn't leave my boyfriends house at night, on the rare times we have together, in order to go meet some guy for a chat that I'd only known a few days AND would be seeing the next day - that was a bad move on Aden's part ... :s

However, whilst I hate to see Adelle like this, I'm also enjoying it just because I love watching Todd & Jess work together :)

Symphony, you raise a good point there about how wrong it was for Aden leaving Belle to go and meet Joey, and to top it up, he did it in a sneaky way choosing not to tell Belle where he was going, as for Belle being jealous of Joey, if i was in her shoes i will be as well, if your boyfriend is more concerned about another girl's problems that they have just met, so i think it's natural for Belle to see Joey as a threat to their relationship. hope we see the old Adelle soon.

We had the episode with them on the couch at the dinner party over here this week and I really don't know what to make of them.Some people see them as this happy and loving couple who probably will have the 2.4 kids and mortgage one day, I don't, which is fine.I never really bought Leah and Dan as a happy and loving couple but I could see that I was supposed to.And maybe I'm supposed to see Aden and Belle like that, comments like Irene's "Anyone can see you two are crazy about each other" suggest I am.But sometimes they're just weird.Never mind Belle basically saying she's glad Aden didn't go to uni in that scene, before that Aden says something like "You didn't tell me you were having trouble sleeping.Just like you didn't tell me you were going to see Rachel."Now objectively I can see that Aden would want Belle to talk to him if she had a problem. But the way he said it, it almost sounded like he expected her to account for her every move or not do anything without telling him about it first.I've heard it suggested that the writers are only keeping them together because they're popular, not because it's what's best for the characters, and maybe they're right because most of the time it really doesn't strike me as a healthy relationship.

Of course people should not be expected to account for every single move they make in a relationship. I agree with that. However, it depends on what moves we are talking about. I would not expect my husband/partner to tell me exactly how much he spends when shopping or what he's done in the office all day or who was at the pub with him and what they talked about etc. but if my husband/partner was seeing a doctor/psychiatrist because he's having trouble sleeping after having been through a long list of traumatic experiences, I would expect him to tell me. Not telling me would be a sign of an unhealthy relationship - and we are seeing this with Aden and Belle at the moment given that Belle is shutting Aden out instead of asking for his help and her secret is deepening her downward spiral. Aden might not be the best person to help her with this particular problem of hers but he can certainly support her and talk her into getting professional help.

As for the uni issue, I also don't like that Belle is kind of happy Aden did not go but I guess it's because of what she's going through at the moment. She's obviously not her normal self.

I think it's all a matter of perspective and to be honest I'm not sure why that line bothered me so much. I agree, it's understandable Aden would want his girlfriend to talk to him if she had a problem and needed to see a doctor.Although the fact that they were discussing it does suggest Belle did tell him, albeit belatedly.I think it was the fact it almost sounded as though he was telling her off, as if she should...not have asked his permission exactly but certainly asked his opinion before seeking medical help.Whether that's the wrong attitude to take or not I'm honestly not sure.(Although it's interesting that he was keeping her in the dark about his uni decision at the time.)I think it's actually part of the whole reason behind him not going to uni, that he wants to be the most important person in Belle's life, the first one she talks to when she's got a problem, even when he's not the best qualified to help her.(Although again, ironically in the next episode when she was doing that he found it inconvenient and disruptive.)Whether that's a healthy way to view a relationship or not, I don't know.