Belle/Aden

Cal

I liked tonights episode.. I was'nt bothered about Tachel and their wedding, I was more intrested in the Belle/Aden stuff.

Belle looked really pretty, and Aden in that suit :wub: It was when Tachel were staying their vow'es and it was the way Adelle were looking at each other and holding hands :wub:

I liked Belle's tattoo aswell!

I dont want

Adelle to split on Friday

:(

• Replies 637
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I dont want

Adelle to split on Friday

:(

Oh well, at least we know what's coming up in a few weeks.

How do you think they will get back together, I hope it's better that their first reunion. I don't think I can wait another 3 weeks, I want them back together on Monday.

Edited by gillyh

I loved them in tonight's episode! I actually have loved them in all recent episodes. The acting has been amazing and the storyline so realistic. I think they have been rather strong as a couple considering what they are going through and I think it's great the writers are showing Aden's and Belle's individual ways of dealing with the addiction and their individual perspective on things: we have got Belle on the one hand who is a strong character who's always been independent and now finds herself having to depend on drugs but she has not lost her independent trait completely as she is adamant she can kick the habit all by herself. On the other hand we have Aden who,

in spite of what spoilers tell us is coming up (and with regard to that I have decided to wait and see exactly how things happen before I jump to quick judgments),

is being incredibly supportive and totally caring and who must find the situation so hard as he went through it all many times with his father. I can undertand why he reacted the way he did at Rachel and Tony's wedding. His father was after all never successful in kicking the habit and lied to him on many occasions.

I feel sorry for both of them and really hope their love will prove strong enough to overcome this latest crisis in their lives.

On a more shallow note, they both looked gorgeous tonight and their interaction before and during the wedding was a pleasure to watch. They capture my total attention even when they don't have any lines!

I loved Aden's suit it was so hot! lol. I loved the bit where they were holding hands and looking at each other when Rachel and Tony was saying something....lol. I didn't really care about the Tachel stuff too, Zoe. I just wanted to see the adelle stuff. I was surprised Aden didn't shout at Belle when he found the pills. And why was Belle sitting alone while Aden was staring at her from a distance with Annie sitting next to him?

It might be time for one of those Home and Away special DVDs, like the one about Kirsty and Kane, with an extra special M/MA rating, which could casually extend to the bedroom scenes...

Yep yep pey! 100% agree with you, but I don't think it's very likely to happen! Jess and Todd have heaps of potential I hope they act in movies!

Edited by Lily-G

hmm was that tough love from Aden or has he finally given up on Belle? That was pretty man of him to just ditch Belle like that (although very understandable).

I love that she had no choice but to go to rehab I would have loved it to be her own choice im just wanting her to get her butt in there

Overall loved the wedding scenes and i loved the hospital scenes.

these two young actors need to be applauded for their tremendous work! Im am blowin away at how damn talented they both are...from the acting down to their emotions down to their chemistry. I have been watching H&A for YEARS and not once (since sally and flynn, alf and ailsa) have i seen such an amazing onscreen pair!

I have been troubled by the amount of drama they have been getting, but i wouldn't have it any other way! I would love for the writers to seriously consider leaving them to be a young couple in love for more than a month and have the fans breath a little.

Im loving Belle's interaction with Annie more and more everyday and I hope that we get to see that with Geoff soon. The tattoo on the back of Belle was very, very....HOT! She certainly reminded me of her bad girl days...Aden is very much in love with her hence the reason why he turned his back on her. I think in his mind he is trying to avoid all possible ways of getting hurt again and seeing the one person you trully love be put in a situation where you have no control over is heartbreaking and detrimental to the soul! I too would prefer to be alone rather than being with someone you love and then losing them to a hideous disease!

When you think about it, the last time he saw someone consistently damaging their own health like this and expecting him to help... his solution was going to be a mercy killing... What a scary place for him to be taken back to.

Edited by emmasi

When you think about it, the last time he saw someone consistently damaging their own health like this and expecting him to help... his solution was going to be a mercy killing... What a scary place for him to be taken back to.

Er...mercy killing?I think that was "revenge killing".He was on the verge of phoning for help when his dad told him he'd been abused and when he did refuse to help him he didn't say "It'll be better for you if you die now", he said "You don't deserve it."I really don't think there was any danger of him trying to euphanise Belle or even of him being reminded of that situation.He probably just couldn't cope with having another addict persistently betraying his trust every time he thought things were going to be all right.