Belle/Aden

Cal

• Replies 637
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm suprised that this thread is still alive ;)

What?!?! How is it surprising.

The fact that people still leave comments on this thread, just shows how much of an impact Adelle made on so many people.

For me, there will always be my favourite couple, and their fans will come back here every now and again to relieve or share their feelings about the couple!

I'm suprised that this thread is still alive ;)

What?!?! How is it surprising.

The fact that people still leave comments on this thread, just shows how much of an impact Adelle made on so many people.

For me, there will always be my favourite couple, and their fans will come back here every now and again to relieve or share their feelings about the couple!

Agreed!! I don't think I've ever cared so much about any fictional couple! Adelle will live forever<3

• 2 months later...

Feeling pretty Adelle nostalgic at the moment! :( I wish they were still around...

Me too! I even started re-watching old (2008) episodes a few months ago, guess what my beginning episodes were?????? :D:lol:

Just came to the whole cancer-storyline, argh.... @writers, why did you have to KILL Belle, although it was a great storyline, I guess I have to start a new round of the Adelle-episodes......

Edited by MatildaHunterFan

Feeling pretty Adelle nostalgic at the moment! :( I wish they were still around...

I do too they were and will always be my fav Home and Away couple ever! and I personally absolutely hated it when they paired Aden with Nicole it was just not right - but that's right another fantastic couple where one is KILLED off - so over it they need new writers just so we get something different.

• 5 months later...