Belle/Aden

Cal

Belle and Aden are on the cover of this week's TVWEEK again. They've been on a lot of covers over the last few months.

Just a few notes from the TVWEEK site on the Aden and Belle storylines.

Belle's life threatens to turn into a drug hell can Aden save her?

A tumultuous few months have left Belle emotionally and physically exhausted. When she takes drugs to help her through a tough day at work, it could be the start of a downward spiral.

• Replies 637
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

oh! that doesn't sound good for both of them, (belle's drug addiction), i wish the writers will give them a break and let them be happy for a while (0h well can only hope) and maybe before they both leave the show, belle gets pregnant, aden gets a uni offer and they leave together to start their new life together (i know, wishful thinking).

I like that they are keeping the Belle and Aden scenes to a minimum for the first weeks back, not because I'm tired of them, but because with this Angelo, Martha, Tony, Charlie, Alf, and Bridgett stuff going on it would be too much. And we are getting to see everything slowly build up with Belle slowly getting worse in the few scenes she's in. It will make the storyline better when it eventually picks up soon. I liked their scenes together last week. It was simple and short, but still sweet. And Jessica's comment in the article about Belle realising she has become too dependant on Aden makes me feel good as well. Seeing her trying to be more independant would be nice. About Aden putting off going to uni, if he was doing it because he realised that maybe it isn't for him then thats fine, but I'm not sure I like him putting it off to look after Belle. What's he going to do when Belle is better? But on the other hand I can understand him feeling this way. When people you care about is sick and they need you, you are hardly going to be thinking clearly about it's going to effect your future if they were to get better. All that matters is being there for them.

Edited by Jody

Last week's scenes were sweet indeed and I enjoyed them too and I enjoyed them being in the background of a bigger, more tragic storyline. I can't wait to see how Aden is there for Belle during her upcoming hard times. This new hurdle (yet another one!) will make him more mature and give his character even more depth in my view. I have a feeling uni is not out of the question for life, maybe just deferred and am holding onto that hope. When Belle gets better hopefully the writers will give us nicer things to keep us watching.

I'm hoping, later down the track that Aden will decide to go to uni after all & Belle, will get a cadetship doing her photography, wherever Aden's uni is & they leave together. Would be great if when Todd decides to leave, Jess does too, & they will get a happy ending like Ric & Matilda did. Todd has already said eventually he wants to try his luck in the US, so don't think he will be in the show beyond his current contract. (anyone know how long is left on his contract?)

As much as I love Aden & Belle's characters, it would be great for the actors to pursue other things. Also with all these new characters coming in, I'm sure they will be plenty to keep us entertained without Adelle being there!

I do still like them but it is nice to see them in the background for while. I think there is such a thing as overexposure.

I think I have to agree with Doola. I wouldn't count on happiness for them anytime soon for them. Although, things would get a bit boring if they were just happy all the time.