Belle/Aden

Cal

• Replies 637
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can we please not spam? I've deleted posts. You've been doing so well! :(

Definition of spam (from another forum. Will credit them once I find out where it's from!):

* It is a post(s) that does not pertain to the subject of the thread.

* Posts that are less than a sentence are spam, too. Don't do it.

* Posts that for some reason don’t add anything to the ongoing discussion. We don’t like posts just agreeing with someone. If you don’t have anything to add then don’t post it, PM it!

* Also please note that double posting is spam, we have an edit post option if you forgot to mention something.

* Starting duplicate threads is spamming.

* Posting in what's known as text language (ie. 'bangel rox u no coz itz wotz ment 2 b) is horrible and is considered spamming

Happy posting,

The BTTB Staff

No worries Zetti it's a very valid question.

To qualify you are more than welcome to comment on something you liked about a character's appearance, you can talk to the cows come home about whether you liked or disliked their clothes/ dress sense etc. You can even make reference to something simple like thinking a character's hair was a bit messy today.

What we don't allow is anything negative that relates directly to the actor or actress themselves. So for example you are well within your rights to say that you don't find somebody attractive, that's a personal opinion BUT it's not acceptable to say that you think they're ugly, their eyes are too close together, they have a thin mouth or whatever point about them it is that you don't find attractive. That's your opinion and something the actor can't change so it would be unfair to comment on something like that. The same applies to their hair, their weight or anything that belongs to the actor as opposed to the character. Attaching derogatory names or comments to an aspect of an actor's appearance is also against the rules as it encourages negative discussion.

One simple way to think of it is if you were an actor or actress would you be upset by coming on here and reading it about yourself? We know for a fact that actors and actresses do come on here and post and we have a pretty good relationship with seven. Whether you agree with them or not, the rules are in place nd they're not going anywhere. If you ever need us to qualify anything, don't be scared to ask. :)

Can I ask, is posting about appearances of characters in here and the episode allowed? I wasnt quite sure?

Zetti, it is fine to make comments on a character's appearance providing you do not negatively comment or diss the appearance of an actor/actress. (This includes hair, weight or anything that directly belongs to the actor/actress). It is fine to say where you liked someone's clothes or even that you thought their hair was a bit odd in a particular scene or episode, as long as it is an observation or opinion. It is not acceptable to personally attack an actor's look - these posts will be deleted.

I hope this clears things up a bit.

^ you can bet yourself that they're well disguised so that the regular fan won't figure out who they are :)

Back to the topic of Adelle;

I would love to see some warm, fuzzy Adelle scenes, but unfortunately it seems like it's going to be drama, drama, drama. Even though it's drama with them being in love, it's still drama - and, Aden's pressure is going to grow with the way Belle is acting, and how she's all paranoid etc.

you can bet yourself that they're well disguised so that the regular fan won't figure out who they are

Well duh! lol!

How lucky are you, you've meant practically the whole freakin' cast, lucky bum! hehee. Yes I've never seen Belle so pariond it was actually embarassing for me to watch the scene with Belle screaming "Aden, Aden, why did you leave me, you promised you would be here...." bla bla, that scene just shows how vulerable and weak she is now, poor girl. She use to be confident within herself and the world not to mention fiesty and cheeky. Hopefully she'll get back to her normal self again, but I have the feeling that wont happened for a while yet. But having said that Jessica's acting is so freakin' good! I'm so happy she's living with Roman and Aden I had a vision that one day for whatever reason Belle would move in Romans' house! I was right, hehee.

you can bet yourself that they're well disguised so that the regular fan won't figure out who they are

Well duh! lol!

How lucky are you, you've meant practically the whole freakin' cast, lucky bum! hehee. Yes I've never seen Belle so pariond it was actually embarassing for me to watch the scene with Belle screaming "Aden, Aden, why did you leave me, you promised you would be here...." bla bla, that scene just shows how vulerable and weak she is now, poor girl. She use to be confident within herself and the world not to mention fiesty and cheeky. Hopefully she'll get back to her normal self again, but I have the feeling that wont happened for a while yet. But having said that Jessica's acting is so freakin' good! I'm so happy she's living with Roman and Aden I had a vision that one day for whatever reason Belle would move in Romans' house! I was right, hehee.

Yeah, Roman's house is becoming the new Irene's! Wonder if her nose will get out of joint; after all, she used to be the one to take in the misfits [like belle, lol!] that Sally wouldn't / couldn't take, but now it seems to be Roman what with Aden, Morag, Nicole, and now Belle! :P

However, having Aden & Belle living together will be interesting, I think, and as others have said before, a chance for the tables to turn with him being the strong one supporting her - and showing Aden that there's life after his own dealings with abuse, which, I think will help him to move on.

My heart went out to Belle in that scene that you mentioned, it really did - but Aden was so good in it, and the way he held her; oh bless us. I thought that that scene was ingenious of the writers; so simple yet so effective.

My heart went out to Belle in that scene that you mentioned, it really did - but Aden was so good in it, and the way he held her;

Todd could harldy reach her though lol, or maybe thats how the scene was suppose to turn out, Belle's like forcing him down she's trying to grab onto him haha. Yeah short but sweet (the scene)