Belle/Aden

Cal

'm hoping, later down the track that Aden will decide to go to uni after all & Belle, will get a cadetship doing her photography, wherever Aden's uni is & they leave together. Would be great if when Todd decides to leave, Jess does too, & they will get a happy ending like Ric & Matilda did. Todd has already said eventually he wants to try his luck in the US, so don't think he will be in the show beyond his current contract. (anyone know how long is left on his contract?)

As much as I love Aden & Belle's characters, it would be great for the actors to pursue other things. Also with all these new characters coming in, I'm sure they will be plenty to keep us entertained without Adelle being there!

To me it sounds like you want them to leave, but yes I want them to go to uni, but I dont want uni used as a excuse to leave the show!!

I am very disappointed and bored with home and away at the moment, its sad but true I only watch the show because of Belle and Aden. I have no real interest with the other characters storylines, like Roman, Nicole, Irene, Geoff... but thats about it. I am so use to watching heaps of scenes with Adelle or atleast Belle by herself or Aden byherself, its torture watching only small scenes with them. I really miss watching them. Its been about tony & rachel. Yes I understand Jack is dead and it should be foucsed on him, but they should at least make the length of the scenes equal, give everyone a fair turn. And I have also noticed Belle and Aden had hardly ever been featured in the sneek peek daily or the sneek peek at friday nights. I am so annoyed... (i dont want this comment to spark a major debate, I'm just stating an opinion, I understand if some of u disagree. But please dont bite my head off!) Peace xx.

• Replies 637
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Their scenes in yesterdays episode was lovely. I really enjoyed it. I'm actually finding these short scenes to be so much better written then the scenes between them for the last few months of last year. They are simple but still great. I never thought that Aden or Belle ever got too much screentime in the last few months of last year, but the writing wasn't as good in those months. I think the writers dropped the ball with them in the months leading up to finale last year, ever since the OC actually. They were being written like any other couple, unlike in the beginning when the scenes always seemed unique and special. I still loved them, but they had lost some of the spark they had before the OC. But now after their scenes together in the last three episodes I am finding myself loving the way the interaction between them is being written here. I'm sure their storyline will pick up soon, but for now I'm good with the way things are just slowly building it up, and also with the way they are letting some of the other characters take centre stage.

Edited by Jody

I am very disappointed and bored with home and away at the moment, its sad but true I only watch the show because of Belle and Aden. I have no real interest with the other characters storylines, like Roman, Nicole, Irene, Geoff... but thats about it. I am so use to watching heaps of scenes with Adelle or atleast Belle by herself or Aden byherself, its torture watching only small scenes with them. I really miss watching them. Its been about tony & rachel. Yes I understand Jack is dead and it should be foucsed on him, but they should at least make the length of the scenes equal, give everyone a fair turn. And I have also noticed Belle and Aden had hardly ever been featured in the sneek peek daily or the sneek peek at friday nights. I am so annoyed... (i dont want this comment to spark a major debate, I'm just stating an opinion, I understand if some of u disagree. But please dont bite my head off!) Peace xx.

Ha ha, I don't want to bite your head off but now you know how we feel! The screen was largely centered around Aden/Belle storylines at in the last part of last year and I think that's probably why you miss them so much now but for me, it feels as though they've finally got the right proportion of screen time.

They've never been huge favourites of mine so I'm glad they've taken a back seat so far, it actually makes me appreciate them more as characters. But I can understand for loyal Adelle fans it would be annoying.

I think it's great that they've focused on different characters. Leah and Alf have both had a bit of a storyline, if yesterday's ep was anything to go by then Irene's long awaited moment may finally be here.

I think, just be patient, try and get interested in different storylines and I have a feeling that a big storyline is about to hit for Belle, and I'm sure Aden will be there supporting her all the way.

Edited by rachel&kim

So, it mentions in this weeks TVWEEK that new character Liam Murray played by Axle Whitehead will come between one of our favourite couples.

I for one hope it's not Adelle. They've been through far too much over the past few months, they've supported each other through the tough times. Even if someone does come inbetween and they do break up, I’m sure they'll find their way back to each other, as their love for each other is far too strong for them too be apart for too long.

Aden & Belle havent had much screentime lately but then again I like that because I like watching other storylines, its gets to be really repetitive if they are always on the screen, Aden seems to be playing the boyfriend role really well and I think after his abuse revelation last year that is a good role for him to be playing.

Im not a big fan of Aden but i like Belle and i think Aden and Belle are really sweet together. Aden has really supported Belle in all she has been through over the last few months (which has been alot) and they seem to have a really strong relationship. I think that they are good for eachother! :D

Edited by Danni02

These are one of my favorite couples in H&A at the moment, joint with Geoff and Nicole

I enjoyed how they started out but after Aden kidnapped his father, Rachael and Belle its gone a bit downhill but however i still enjoy watching them together, their ups and downs, its what makes the show great and really gets me going.

It was good to see Aden and Belle being lighthearted and relaxed around each other, even if it was for only a little while. It's nice that they are showing scenes like this inbetween the heavy stuff. Still don't like them being around Geoff and Nicole, but in this scenes seeing Aden and Belle have a moment of happiness(even if it was shortlived) made seeing Geoff/Nicole worth it.

Edited by Jody

I loved yesterday episode, especially the scene where they were over at Roman's house, and Nicole was attempting to cook them dinner, for two reasons;

[a] one, we got some nice Adelle scenes; they were comfortable in each other's company. There wasn't any angst, or strain, or tension - just happiness and a genuinely unworried atmosphere between them, despite their nerves for the next day, for each of them,

&&

two, it showed them really settling into the bay as a couple. Whilst it was unlikely that Nicole wouldn't at least scan through the recipe and see that it would take 2 hours to cook, I loved the idea of them having a double date, with her doing the cooking - it was almost like they were playing house, haha, with Geoff & Nicole inviting the others over for dinner, type, thing.

Anyway, I hope that we have some more nice scenes coming up - while the drama etc shows us fantastic acting from them both, we all know that the Adelle fans just love some happy moments! :wub:

I don't want to keep harping on about the uni thing because it's obviously over and done with and he's not going but I've just been re-watching Drew and Belle's last episodes together (I've suddenly started to miss him, which is odd as I wasn't a huge fan of his at the time :huh: ) and one of the things Belle was so mad at Drew for was dropping out of school and deciding not to go to uni. She was cross that he wasn't making anything of his life but now, with Aden she's got no problem with it. She even said last night, 'More fun that if you'd gone to uni' which I thought was really insensitive considering he stayed for her.

I can already see the holes in my argument :D and I know I sound like a broken record. I think I'm just in one of those moods were Belle can't do anything right.