Belle/Aden

Cal

• Replies 637
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hopefully when Aden and Belle do

split they stay split

. Belle is a Drama Queen. All she does is take drugs and lie. Aden deserves better. Aden is much better when he is not with Belle.

Yeah I cant bare to watch her lying and treating people like dirt any longer. Someone please axe the drama queen . Who needs her anyway !!

I agree that if they do

split then they stay split

as well grumble bum.

Aden is just too good for her. Not saying that I love Aden either but she is just way out of her depth with him

ugh she just annoys me to the point of wanting to smash the screen :angry:

Oh my god, how freakin cute was Aden tonight! When he went and said to alf "umm dont laugh but do you have any of that pink stuff". He's sooo adorbale. Even though the necklace was kinda of big and ugly, it was soooo sweet of him. God knows how much it cost. The scene where Aden admits that he cares so much about belle and loves her to bits was so cute, I kinda felt that he was struggling to admit that. But it was soo sweet. I knew Belle would eventually grab him and hug him. LOL.

Well duh, of course Rachel is suss about the drugs. And of course belle would be pariond. Aden doesnt deserve to be lied too, and Belle should have the guts to be honest to him. But she is so scared of losing him. She's fragile and shes stubbon and doesnt know how to ask for help. Even though she might need it, she needs her friends/non blood related family to support her. Even though Belle is on the drugs, I still think shes suffering with PSTD (anxiety disorder) so that conbined with drugs isnt a good mix and is overwhealing for her. I think if even she did want to stop all together she doesnt know how to, and needs the support from others to get her through it.

Uch Belle and Aden are so blahhhh... The necklace was ugly and the scene was cheesy!

Never thought i would hear myself say this but Aden deserves better than Belle and her baggage!

I pray to god they split Adelle up and keep it that way.

Aden and Nicole should hook up and Belle is the biggest drama queen on the show .... from Aden to Angelo back to Aden i havent once heard her stop moaning and think about the other person , everything is about her!!!!! she doesn't care who she hurts with her drug addiction as long as she's okay :) and she does dramatise everything its all a big deal.

One minute shes with Angelo , next she loves Aden , now shes risking her relationship with the guy she "supposidly" loves for what drugs?

Edited by CHARL3N3x

I on the other hand really enjoyed their scenes together in today’s episode. I found them very sweet and sad at the same time. I really like Aden and Belle as a couple and always enjoy an episode more when they are in it.

You can really tell they genuinely love each other but also how fragile their love is at the moment. Aden is definitely the strong one now and it was so sad to hear him say how committed he is to her and that he’ll support her and be there for her

knowing what is going to happen next week

. I think it was very powerful and they are paving the way for some very intense and surely well-acted scenes.

Belle is indeed being selfish and erratic (and not just towards Aden) at the moment but this is what drugs do to you: they become your priority and start ruling your life and unfortunately you can’t just wake up in the morning and decide that’s it. You need help but before you take this step you have to take the even bigger step of finding the strength to seek help.

I guess Belle is just about to hit rock bottom and seeing her come back to the surface should be great viewing – and hopefully Aden will be right there by her side.

On the acting side, I think Jess Tovey’s has been superb. Many people in real life would grow out of patience with her and the reason some viewers are similarly finding it hard to sympathise with her proves that she’s acting her part really well.

I can't take it anymore. How many more times do we have to put up with it?

*Her ex sleeping with her mum

*Being kidnapped by Dom

*Being run off the road

*Being bashed up in her room

*Get a job in the newspapers, then...

*Losing her job at the Office

*Hit and injured back in the Formal

*Anti-Depressant Tablets

*Anti-Anxiety tablets

*Late for meetings at work

*Car breaking down when doing interviews

*Missing or arriving late for interviews

*Lack of sleep & messed up hair

*Always in hospital

*Plus her desperate, wobbly voice arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!

I'm sure there's plenty of more. She's a completely overused character, and its turning me off her

I'm sick of this same old routine crap and run of bad luck they're putting this character through. GIVE HER A LONG RUN OF GOODLUCK. Farout what makes the people think we like seeing this same crap happen over and over to her??

Uch Belle and Aden are so blahhhh... The necklace was ugly and the scene was cheesy!

Never thought i would hear myself say this but Aden deserves better than Belle and her baggage!

I pray to god they split Adelle up and keep it that way.

Aden and Nicole should hook up and Belle is the biggest drama queen on the show .... from Aden to Angelo back to Aden i havent once heard her stop moaning and think about the other person , everything is about her!!!!! she doesn't care who she hurts with her drug addiction as long as she's okay :) and she does dramatise everything its all a big deal.

One minute shes with Angelo , next she loves Aden , now shes risking her relationship with the guy she "supposidly" loves for what drugs?

Yeah I've never seen a more dramatic person on TV in my life.

She makes a huge song and dance about absolutely everything. Yeah she thinks that she is the only person that matters in every situation and theres only one word for that - Selfish. Like Angelo she didnt give a hoot about him and now she doesnt give a hoot about Aden. Aden please just wake up to her and get away while you still can