Belle/Aden

Cal

• Replies 637
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wouldn't say that they were constantly fighting, but I think there was a little to much off it. When they weren't fighting I think they had excellent chemistry and I think Belle helped Aden with the whole abuse issue. I think they needed some time apart after everything, but I'd like to see them together again, happy for a while. No drama just a nice relationship.

Belle cheating on Angelo was just wrong, and I'm glad that Aden stood his ground about it.

I can't wait to see Angelo confront Aden :D

Too bad it's not shirtless... and raining O.o

Every couple fights occasionally and when you consider the extra drama on H&A they get thrown at them is it really surprising that this is intensified somewhat? For me the fighting showed that they really cared about each other because if they didn't why would they even bother? Saying that I do agree with MissOlivia and I'm looking forward to a calmer time for them coming up hopefully!

I too used to like Aden and Belle, they had a lot of chemistry. I agree that they still have a lot of chemistry, but at the same time they lost many points in my book over the whole Angelo thing. Yes, sure they're probably meant to be or whatever, but still, it's a pretty lousy thing to do. Angelo has been nothing but amazing to Belle, and she keeps using him. I know it's for a good cause, but still, it's a really lousy thing, especially when you're going behind his back with your ex as well, and then make him guilty about being jealous. You can't really blame the guy...

I agree that what Belle is doing to Angelo is really mean and she is using him but its not like she is using him for bad reasons. There are people's lives at stake and its a serious issue. Aden understands that and that's why he broke things off with her. I have always Loved this couple and I always will! The chemistry they have is brilliant and they just suit each other so well.

I'm so glad that recently its been Aden that's been comforting her and looking after her because thats the only thing that annoyed me slightly with their relationship.

I cant wait till Monday when the whole love triangle is over!

Every couple in the world fights on a daily basis often about things like what channel to watch or whos turn it is to make the tea. Fighting isn't necessarily a bad thing I know couples who love each other more than anything and have been married 50+ years and they still fight. It doesn't mean they don't love each other or aren't right for each other.

I think the reason Aden and Belle fight so much is because they are so passionate about each other. Behind all there fights you always know that they love each other. I think its because they are so passionate about each other and in love with each other that they find it so easy to hurt each other. I think in some ways thats the key reason why they fight because they know they are so vunerable when it comes to each other and both are characters who like to put up walls and feel invunerable.

Both characters have a self destructive streak but when they are prepared to open up to one another and let the other in they make for a brilliant match and support system for each other.

I love those two as a couple. They are the best on the show at the moment. After Ric & Mattie left. They have so much chemistry both on the screen and off the screen. And I think Belle helped Aden s lot with the whole abuse issue and talking with his dad at the hospital a few weeks back, she's been there for him and I'm looking forwad to Aden be there for Belle in the coming weeks.

It was maybe good that they spent a few weeks apart from each other and it was/is wrong what they sneak behind Angelos back. He's been such a great boyfriend foe Belle but they aren't a good couple material. Not like Belle & Aden, they are meant to be and I would love them to be a happy couple for a while now without all this drama going on all the time.

I agree that what Belle is doing to Angelo is really mean and she is using him but its not like she is using him for bad reasons. There are people's lives at stake and its a serious issue. Aden understands that and that's why he broke things off with her. I have always Loved this couple and I always will! The chemistry they have is brilliant and they just suit each other so well.

I'm so glad that recently its been Aden that's been comforting her and looking after her because thats the only thing that annoyed me slightly with their relationship.

I cant wait till Monday when the whole love triangle is over!

I agree that she's doing it for a good cause, and that's why I mentioned Belle specifically, and not Aden. I think it was good of him to break if off with her. The thing that annoys me is Belle who seems to think she can keep on using Angelo - even if it is for a good cause - while being with Aden on the side. It's not fair to either of them. Angelo asked her to stop the investigation because he worried about her. He risked his carreer for her. I don't know, I know it's for a good cause and all, but still, what she did was really unfair. I guess you could say she's in an impossible situation, and that people's lives are at risk because of the development site. But so are the happiness of people she supposedly cares about. Maybe she should have worked a little harder to find a way around solving the case without risking to hurt so many people?

I can't wait to see Angelo confront Aden :D

Too bad it's not shirtless... and raining O.o

Hee! Yes, too bad, that is one scene that will have to remain in my dreams!

But I am looking forward to the confrontation between Angelo and Aden next week.

The pairing of Belle and Aden was the reason I found this site in the first place, so I will always love them for that!

Seriously though, I think the foundations for this couple are soo strong. The way Belle persisted with Aden when many more wouldn't have bothered, especially after his harsh comments and actions to her on numerous occasions, all of which ultimately led to him opening up and facing his past abuse, have I believe led them to be the popular couple they are now.

I'm looking forward to seeing

Belle rely on Aden now

based on what the upcoming spoilers are saying.

I really hope too that they are given some time now to just be a couple once their relationship comes out in the open, and hopefully all their dramas are over! Oh, who am I kidding - thats probably not likely!?

I've always liked this couple but to be honest I prefer them not together :lol: I find them kind of dull when they are happy and all lovey dovey. Maybe I'm just a too big a fan of angst but I find their chemistry a lot more intense when they are fighting or stealing glances at each other, pretending they mean nothing to each other even though they love each other.

Like after Aden called Belle a Skank and they had little moments where Aden pretended he wasn't into Belle anymore and then Belle agree to go on that date with Angelo and you could see Aden's reaction. I found their relationship much more interesting then than I do when they are in bed together or when Aden is bringing her his ipod with a special playlist on it. Yes that stuff is cute and sweet but just not for me :lol:

I do agree with everyone else though, about the whole 'love triangle' thing. It totally sux, Angelo doesn't deserve to be used this way, Aden doesn't deserve to be hidden on the side and Belle should have, and could have, found other ways to go about her investigation.