Belle/Aden

Cal

After just watching last nights AUS episode, I love Adelle even more. Have I missed something tho,

when did Belle become friends with Nicole. Also Nic said Aden wanted her to have the bag full of goodies, but he IMO didn't seen to know anything about it and if he did and was going around himself why couldn't he take it. Anyway getting back to Adelle, how nice was it to finally see then out together with family and friends. I can't wait for them to go around Irene's for a meal. As she really has seemed to warm to him lately, whether that's because she can see how much he's changed or just for the fact that she knows she's got to get along with him because of Belle. I loved the way last night, she told him to make sure Belle was ok. Just the way she touched his face and smiles was so sweet and I thought a lovely touch.

I'm looking forward to the spoiler about Belle finding out some news. I really hope that it's something thay can work through together and hopefully they can become a stronger couple.

• Replies 637
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay, much as I'd prefer it if they split up for good, I'm trying to be objective here.I've been thinking about what they need to do with this couple and it seems to be what they're doing.Except they're doing it wrong.Up till now, Aden and Belle have been this sort of in-the-closet couple who spent most of their time shut up together in her room.Now the writers have suddenly decided that their new Golden Couple need to be mainstreamed.The problem is they're rushing it.It should be a gradual acceptance, like with Kane and Kirsty, but instead people like Irene who've never had any time for Aden seem to have suddenly decided they like him and he's a suitable boyfriend.It's as if whatever it was Belle caught has infected the entire town.

Anyway...Ever since Aden and Belle first got together, they haven't had a chance to breathe.They've always been arguing or in the middle of some crisis or both.There haven't really been any chances for them to just relax and enjoy each other's company.So, I think...they shouldn't give them any more storylines for a while.It's not me being anti, I think it's to the benefit of the show, the characters and the viewers(except the ones who want Aden and/or Belle in every scene but that's not going to happen...I hope).Once this development business is over, we need to see them fade into the background a bit and become part of the community rather than their scenes being all about them and the other characters not being included.Show them working together in the Diner, show them round each other's houses, interacting with each other's families.Make them supporting characters in someone else's storyline, show Geoff or Annie or Roman or Nicole or Melody(or even Irene if they can be bothered to give her a storyline)with a problem and them helping them out instead of focusing on themselves all the time.That way, when they do have their next storyline, we'll believe that there's a firm foundation to their relationship rather than it being this enormous ride that they haven't had a chance to get off.

I don't think I'll ever really like this couple, let alone love them the way some people seem to.But if it's handled a lot better than I think it has been so far, I think I could end up accepting them.

^You know, I agree with you there. Since the start of their relationship there's been constant drama & crisis (sp?) going on. Larry & Axel, alcoholism, Aden's abuse, the trial, the development, the cheating & sneaking round, and now Angelo turning nasty! Not to mention numerous hospital visits!

I would love to see a period after all this is over, where they can just relax and take the time to do 'normal' coupley things.

Okay, much as I'd prefer it if they split up for good, I'm trying to be objective here.I've been thinking about what they need to do with this couple and it seems to be what they're doing.Except they're doing it wrong.Up till now, Aden and Belle have been this sort of in-the-closet couple who spent most of their time shut up together in her room.Now the writers have suddenly decided that their new Golden Couple need to be mainstreamed.The problem is they're rushing it.It should be a gradual acceptance, like with Kane and Kirsty, but instead people like Irene who've never had any time for Aden seem to have suddenly decided they like him and he's a suitable boyfriend.It's as if whatever it was Belle caught has infected the entire town.

Anyway...Ever since Aden and Belle first got together, they haven't had a chance to breathe.They've always been arguing or in the middle of some crisis or both.There haven't really been any chances for them to just relax and enjoy each other's company.So, I think...they shouldn't give them any more storylines for a while.It's not me being anti, I think it's to the benefit of the show, the characters and the viewers(except the ones who want Aden and/or Belle in every scene but that's not going to happen...I hope).Once this development business is over, we need to see them fade into the background a bit and become part of the community rather than their scenes being all about them and the other characters not being included.Show them working together in the Diner, show them round each other's houses, interacting with each other's families.Make them supporting characters in someone else's storyline, show Geoff or Annie or Roman or Nicole or Melody(or even Irene if they can be bothered to give her a storyline)with a problem and them helping them out instead of focusing on themselves all the time.That way, when they do have their next storyline, we'll believe that there's a firm foundation to their relationship rather than it being this enormous ride that they haven't had a chance to get off.

I don't think I'll ever really like this couple, let alone love them the way some people seem to.But if it's handled a lot better than I think it has been so far, I think I could end up accepting them.

yep i fully agree with you there!!! At first I was sweet with the whole Aden storyline drama thing, but then we get the whole drama with Belle and the development site and to top it off they had to also add the whole Belle cheating on Angelo...arrggghhh frustrating and confusing!! Im a HUGE fan of both Aden and Belle, but why soooo much drama!! I know (hopefully) that this will probably be the only big storyline that we will get from this couple for this year anyway and then hopefully when it all dies down we can see them finally blending into the community being all lovey dovey and supportive of other peoples problems!! I think the writers may have learnt there lesson from the Martha and Jack storyline judging from the "hatred" fans now have towards this couple, so hopefully they don't fully destroy Aden and Belle with the writers concentrating more on making them strong like Sally and Flynn were. For me personally in the beginning i was soooooo "woop, woop Adelle" now its like "hurry up with the drama already" I want to be able to watch the show with excitement again because they trully are a fantastic couple. So i too want to see them breath and just relax in each others company as well as others...crossing my fingers that the writers won't destroy this couple too!!

I totally agree, it is about time Aden & Belle had a lot less drama in the show!

I am a big Adelle fan, but I also would like to see them fade into the background & other characters have more of a storyline. That would be fairer on those who are not big Adelle fans AND also the other actors that have not been used much of late. Todd & Jess have had such amazing storylines to act this year, it is only fair that some other actor/s get to take up the mantle & have equally as challenging storylines.

Obviously I still want to see them in the show, but as someone else suggested, in much more minor roles for a while, supporting other characters. This would also enable the writers to also show, hopefully, a more mature couple, dealing with others problems & not their own all the time!

I hate aden and belle! It's a shame, 'cause i like the characters, i just despise the couple. Yes, they have chemistry, but as far as long term status goes, i don't see them lasting. I have a feeling also, seeing as belle/aden is exactly the same as belle/drew( :wub: ), that aden is going to do something next year to hurt belle - like cheat on her with melody? In fact, that could be the christmas cliffhanger for belle/aden this year, and when it returns in january, there'll be this big hype about when will belle find out, and exact her revenge? Now that i would tune in to see - seeing as i don't watch home and away anymore on t.v because i can't stand aden and belle :P !

Aden and Melody?!That's even crazier than Aden and Belle.I could see Aden with Nicole, I could just about see him with Ruby although like Melody she's a bit young for him...I dunno, I don't think Aden would cheat on Belle, not that early, not after going to all that trouble to win her back.I agree, as they are at the moment I don't think they'd last although that doesn't mean the writers won't keep them together anyway.Aden comes across as a bit obsessed with Belle but maybe, if he started to gain more confidence with girls, he would drift away from her a bit...Maybe he'd do something else that would put Belle off him but I think she's one of those girls who'd take him back whatever he did, like with Drew.

I wouldn't mind it too much if at some stage Jess left before Todd and they decided to go with an end game of Aden/Nicole because even though I love the brother/sister thing they have going on you could argue that in a few years they might decide that they don't love anyone else as much as they love each other and so they might as well be together. However I only think that would happen if Belle was out of the picture. I could be wrong but I have a feeling that if Aden were to tell Nicole that he was in love with her she would leave Geoff in a heartbeat. Although I fully suspect you will all disagree with me on that point. :wink:

Oh no, please! Now that they are finally back together and have gone through all that drama (and still are) let them be happy AND together for a long time. I think at the moment, in spite but also because of all the problems, they are a very strong couple. Please writers don't ruin them - again.