Belle/Aden

Cal

I think it's realistic that Aden would fall for Belle who obviously is predisposed to having an additive personality - a bit of a bad girl and highly sexual. Even though he knows he doesn't want to be a part of all that stuff in his adult life, his subconscious is still drawn to it. He looked after his dad and so he's comfortable looking after Belle. So he's operating on different levels - different reactions to the same thing. Ultimately though I think the power in the relationship is weighted to Belle - she's had previous relationships and her first love was Drew. There's something about first love, before you've known heartache, that is unrepeatable. So Aden's first love is Belle but Belle's first love isn't Aden, so I think that always had the potential to hurt Aden more.

• Replies 637
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I do wonder sometimes if Belle perhaps isn't as "certain" about their relationship as Aden is.I don't mean that she loves him any less or isn't as committed but we've seen Aden make big speeches about how they're meant to be together but I don't think Belle has ever said anything similar.I think that having been in love before and it not having worked out, she's less sold on the whole "Love is forever" idea than he is.

yeah maybe but to be fair i think Adens speeches on how they're meant to be together came at a time when he didn't have her. She was with someone else so there was no reason for her to proclaim her love for him when she was "trying" to stay loyal to Angelo...although that didn't last long.

I do feel like Belle sees something in Aden that she never got with Drew or Lucas and i think its genuine. Aden offers more emotion and love than drew ever gave her and i think thats whats attractive for belle, hes edgy and challanges her. And i also think the fact that hes so bad yet so loving at the same time is enough for her to not second guess her love for him... :blink: does that make sense?

BUT...with the way things are going now, i wonder how the writers are going to approach it....I CAN'T WAIT for this whole thing to play out i reckon its gonna be a great storyline...bring on Liam and Nic i say!

Edited by bailey4

Awww {Whines} I don't want Aden and Nicole to get closer. I don't want anything to between Liam and Belle, looking forward to tonight just because I want to see what happens between Aden and Belle, I couldn't care about Tachel's wedding. They are such a boring couple. I love what Aden and Belle have, Belle doesn't have feelings for Drew. Lucas, Ric like she has for Aden.

I think the problem with Belle and Drew was that they were too alike. They weren't different enough to work. Belle has a very different relationship with Aden. Aden and Drew have completely different personalities so they offer Belle different things. I don't know that Belle loves Aden anymore than she did Drew, I think she loves them differently.

Loved them both tonight. They stole the show, and not in a "We have all the screen-time!" way, they just nailed every second of every scene they were in, even with a look or a touch, not saying anything out-loud but saying everything with their actions. Todd and Jess are both such spectacular actors. I sometimes feel that they're too good to be in such a large ensemble cast. I wish they had their own drama series, where they could go so much deeper into the dark and gritty storylines they're given. It might be time for one of those Home and Away special DVDs, like the one about Kirsty and Kane, with an extra special M/MA rating, which could casually extend to the bedroom scenes... :wub:

I also think that Aden had the best line tonight, when he said to Leah: "It must be nice not to be the caterer for once." :P

Edited by emmasi

ahhh a spin off, man that'll make my year, birthday, xmas....

thats what i find soo great about the two. The way they look at each other, kiss its all so damn HOT, i can't get enough! It's def down to how they act they're both awesome in their own right.

Love it!!

Adelle were awesome tonight, the begining anyway, my favourate scene was during the wedding ceremony, Aden holding Belle's hand and the way they were looking at each other :wub: , and Belle looked stunning, and the tattoo HOT! Aden in a suit YUM!.

looks like the rest of the week and next week are gonna be hell with Nicole and Liam thrown in the mix

:angry:

Edited by Jamey-Maria
Spoiler Tags